CryBaby Classic or CryBaby Original?

Apparently the classic is much better, also the official site says Slash uses it instead of the original...

Price isn't an issue. Which one shall I get?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Classic!

They are waaaaayyy better, they have a Fasel in them, just like the vintage ones that Hendrix used.

And Slash uses a rack mount Wah im pretty sure.

Apparently the classic is much better, also the official site says Slash uses it instead of the original...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Classic!

They are waaaaayyy better, they have a Fasel in them, just like the vintage ones that Hendrix used.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

he sure does :) they haev a wider range... more tone

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Classic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rackmount u can just program your wah range can't you? And they're like rocking horse shite apparantly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Classic!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Rackmount u can just program your wah range can't you? And they're like rocking horse shite apparantly

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or Hens teeth...

Appparently they are absolutely awesome, but when I meant price isnt an object...I kinda meant realistic prices :D heh.

Anybody tried Dimebag's signature wah? It's apparently got range for miles plus optional boost (like the 535Qs). Zakk Wylde also has a wah now which can be altered easily to give you the range that you want.

I have a GCB-95 and I personally wouldn't gig with it so it gets minimal use. I think it may be busted though as some days I get a fantastic wah sound and others I just get a no treble/no bass sound.

A rack mount system seems a little over the top to me, expecially considering Slash's wah sound is by no means legendary - I mean, it's great, but nothing that most other guitarists haven't already achieved with standard wah pedals.