Best Concert ever?

xMr.Brownstonex

I have those videos too....they we're great, but theres nothing like the feeling of being there.  I saw them in '93 in Fargo, ND, and that was the greatest, a million times better than watching the videos.  And, I just saw them Dec. 29th in Vegas...god,  I loved it so fuckin much, I'm totally into the new band, they haven't lost anything!

Well stuck out in the willywacks I've never seen them live.  The closest I ever came was when my son was 18 mths.  I'd just spent all my money on his x-mas presents when the tickets went on sale.  I wanted to return them all so I could see the show.  My husband wouldn't let me.  Needless to say we're now divorced.!

ey svenne!!

try amazon.. they have international shipping... Don't know if they're the cheapest...

Maybe you can try hmv, that's where i've bought my videos... doin't know if they have international shipping though...

Everyone's got a favorite concert. A concert can be your favorite for many reasons, for example:

-you where at the concert

-the sound was incredebly good

-you like the songs they played

-and I'm probably forgetting a whole bunch of reasons..

My favorite concert is: PARIS 1992 because the concert was virtually flawless, the sound was great, the setlist was ok. GNR must have been under great pressure when they played this concert because it was a worldwide PAY/TV broadcast.

But if you'd ask me which concert is the best according to teh clarity of the sound system, I'd most likely anser ARGENTINA 1992. :-)

Eric Romano

MYGNR.COM Forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A good mix, actually.  I met people on their 30's, 20's, and teens.  

I was surprised to see so many young people (teens).  I've been to other concerts of 80's artists and the crowd is mostly 30-something.  

But I guess that's a good thing, they're carying the torch for future generations. :)

• 3 weeks later...

here's a little story-though some of you may have heard it. My mother worked at a holiday inn as a maid and she ran into Axl in the hallway. My mother didn't speak much english, and didn't know who he was really, just that he is famous. Anyhow she had just finished cleaning his room (under a lamp she moved to vacum under were piles of money-and no she didn't take any!) he asked her if she had kids and would they like some good tickets? She said no, thank you. HEAR THAT!?!?!?! NO THANK YOU!?!?!  She didn't know I was into them, and I didn't even find out about this until they had already gone. I will never forgive my mother for this, never in a million years. :( >:( :'( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(