The thing you hate

Maddergascar

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Iron Maiden - Awesome, but why do all the band members have such borring names?

Megadeth - Just wish they'd used Vic Rattelhead consistently. What's the point in a mascot who you don't put on the front of everything?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

KIMB

Rust In Peace

System Has Failed

Youthanisa

The Back of Countdown To Exctinction

So Far So Good So What

The World Needs A Hero

Hangar 18 Single

No More Mr Nice Guy Single

Holy Wars Single

Rusted Pieces DVD

Behind the Music DVD.

:drevil:

Cinderella: They've had a lawsuit with the record deal, preventing them putting out an album due to legal issues, and have pretty much gone unheard of since Still Climbing.

GnR: Constant line-up changes.

i mainly listen to musicians which are either dead or don't make music anymore...  :huh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At least you don't have to suffer the disappointment of a weaker future release.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, i can tell you, the latest release of 2Pac material was a huge let down because it was produced by one of the biggest dipshits in music history, Eminem.

a thing in which he's even worse than in rapping? Producing.

2Pac - he died way to young

Queen - doesn't exist anymore

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You cant really say you dont like that about them...wasnt as if it was their own fault.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, i hate Pac for not wearing his bulletproof vest, and Freddie for not practicing safer sex... :drevil:

Nah, basically you're right man... but it would've looked like a GNR-bashing post if i'd have only posted the GNR reference. ;)

AC/DC - They put Malcolm Yound and Cliff Williams in the shadows, only letting them run up to the mics at the choruses for the backing vocals. They should acknowledge a little further that Mal and Cliff are members of the band.

Kiss - They make Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer wear the makeup of Peter Criss and Ace Frehley. They should give them their own personas, instead of them pretending to be peter and ace purely for money reasons.

Santana - He turned into a corporate whore. He should get a permanent lead singer and stick to making latin rock n roll.

Van Halen - Broke up and fight over the most petty things, and when they do tour, its only in America.

Edited by sabre