Who the fuck is sick of today's music scene?

xwf2k2

I heard that megadeth is having problems, I think someone is suing them , or it's within themselves..?ANyone hear something?

no, its actually about Dave Mustaine. he has a damaged nerve in one of his hands so he cant play guitar. at the moment, Daves writing new material for possibly a solo carreer or even a new Megadeth album.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The UK music scene has declined to the point that it now must be considered one of the shittest in the World. We got Busted, McFly, Blue, Girls Aloud, Westlife, and any other shite bands that make it in the charts such as this week we have dogs die in hot cars :laugh: (the worst band name i've ever heard) and girls of FHM :shocked: ...... the list goes on :rolleyes::fuckyou:

sadly that's true. All these types of groups seem to dominate our charts, but there has been a ressurgence of rock atleast a little in recent years.

all these new bands do is makes songs out of powerchords. its incredibly easy and stupid to do. you dont even need to know how to play the guitar properly. i hate all these retards who get record deals for making shitty music for fucking morons who eat cake with a spoon and drink water with a straw. and by the way, it may be my opinion, but i dont care; simple plan, good charlotte, new found glory, the salads and all those other shitty punk bands suck cock n' balls. they make horrible music and say shit like "i like to thank the beatles for inspiring me to make music." thats basically the biggest insult you can give to the beatles. what a bunch of fuckheads!

im pretty sure they dont. i think we all know theres a lot of fucking morons out there who basically love the shit thats forcefully fed to them in the media. they have no control over it so they just go with it because there fucking stupid. seriously, i hate all the fans of good charlotte and simple plan. are they fucking retarded or something? someone who likes that garbage has to be gay or possible fucked up the ass when they were infants.

all these new bands do is makes songs out of powerchords. its incredibly easy and stupid to do. you dont even need to know how to play the guitar properly. i hate all these retards who get record deals for making shitty music for fucking morons who eat cake with a spoon and drink water with a straw. and by the way, it may be my opinion, but i dont care; simple plan, good charlotte, new found glory, the salads and all those other shitty punk bands suck cock n' balls. they make horrible music and say shit like "i like to thank the beatles for inspiring me to make music." thats basically the biggest insult you can give to the beatles. what a bunch of fuckheads!

music is dumbing down

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME MEME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GUESS I WOULD HAVE TO SAY THAT I AM FUCKIN TIRED OF THIS FUCKIN SHITTY ASS ANAL MUSIC SCENE. WE NEED A NEW AXL ROSE NOW TO HELP TAKE OVER THE MUSIC WORLD WITH A NEW FUCKIN GUNS N ROSES BAND AND FUCKIN ROCK AND BRING BACK 80S MUSIC BACK ONCE AND FOR ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL AHHHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........... :lol::lol::lol::lol: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This reply answers all the Main problems within mainstream rock

very good reply man :)))

and the beatles would of told most of them they are pure crap.

Edited by x0ar

WE NEED A NEW AXL ROSE NOW TO HELP TAKE OVER THE MUSIC WORLD WITH A NEW FUCKIN GUNS N ROSES BAND AND FUCKIN ROCK.

No we dont! We need *the* Axl Rose to take over the music scene with *the* new GN'R band.

• 1 month later...

no no no, we need the OLD GN'R, i know it isn't gonna happen, but that would help. Support CKY. Infiltrate (the music industry), Destroy (all the shit in the music industry*cough* nu metal *cough*), Rebuild (the music industry with good music).

The problem with music now days is MTV telling you what to listen to. Listen to what you want to, and spread the word of the roCK.

fuCKYou

Edited by forcechangenow

I completely agree. I've been sick of modern music for quite some time. Look at the Billboard radio charts - fucking pathetic! It's dominated by all this rap crap and hip hop, which sounds the same. I mean take rap back like 15 years, and I still don't like it but it's somewhat of its own league and SOMEWHAT respectable. Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg were at least original. Now every fucking music video looks the same, the same hoes, the same BLING BLING, same cars. Jesus christ! There's so many of those "lil romeos" and "fat joes", they're like goddamn ants. Once in a while you have some dimwit come along and claim to be "real rock". Pht! Who? Can somebody actually name one off the top of their head? Nobody even comes close in mine. The true, good sanctity of music doesn't exist anymore. It's hardly about quality, everyone endorses and worships media whores like Beyonce and P. Diddy. I mean I like Jet's music, and sometimes Maroon 5, but other than that...it's just dead. There are some pretty good artists out there, but you gotta search long and hard before you find them.

I like some new music, a little Slipknot, some Drowning Pool, a little Slayer, every now and then Six feet Under or Cannibal Corpse. I guess I like metal a little. Tommy Stinson, Alien Crime Syndicate(very good rock band. Not metal). But no matter what I listen too, GNR seems to always be way way way above the rest. God i'm obsessed. fuck.

well i dont car efor the music scene today one bit (aside from any new albums by the cure, oasis, and u2), but i find it funny that theres alot of bands that seem to copy songs from 20-40 years ago. Take that band the ataris or sumthing they covered dons boys of summer, and ive heard alot of the kids in my grade talk about and that they think that the ataris wrote it. so not only does the music scene suck (for the most part) the fans of todays music dont even seem to be overly that educated about music at all.....

This is a rant on today's music now adays. Who else is sick of this bullshit they call music? I won't even get started with pop culture, but what is considered "rock" now adays is an absolute travesty. You got all these Flash in the pan, flavor of the month, sell outs to pop rock. And then you got these shitty "heavy metal" bands. Crappy bands like Incubus, Korn, Slipknot,  Good Charlotte, Taproot, Chevelle, Saliva, 3 Doors Down.... etc. No one's gonna give a fuck about these bands in 5-10 years. It's time for a revolution. For fans like us, things are looking good for this year. With the new GNR album hopefully coming out, a Metallica album coming out, and all the old GNR member's band most likely releasing something, hopefully this will be the start of revitalizing rock n' roll, and good music.

new american music sucks....

the UK is where its at atm...

Still lots of good bands from that part of the world...

the 60's and 70's were the decades of the UK, then the 80's and 90's were the decades of america, and now its moving back to the UK in the new millenium.

YEH I LOVE THE MUSIC SCENE AT THE MOMENT ITS FUCKING GREAT! B)

much agreed,some of you americans need to get ur asses to england and start listening to some decent music!! The Libertines,the Streets and hundred reasons for examples.

If nothing was ever released again I would be more then satisfied with my music collection... When I was a teen I was always looking for new bands (back then the music was just better) I don't have the same desire to find new music if that makes sence ,revolver was a nice suprise for me..

I have seen the video with bowling for soup and it's fucking lame, 1985... I don't even listen to the radio anymore...CLassic rock is my thing..

much agreed,some of you americans need to get ur asses to england and start listening to some decent music!! The Libertines,the Streets and hundred reasons for examples.

If nothing was ever released again I would be more then satisfied with my music collection... When I was a teen I was always looking for new bands (back then the music was just better) I don't have the same desire to find new music if that makes sence ,revolver was a nice suprise for me..

I have seen the video with bowling for soup and it's fucking lame, 1985... I don't even listen to the radio anymore...CLassic rock is my thing..

bowling for soup?? my god i really feel for americans. Like rufus said you need come to england, watch vh2, the amp, mtv2 and listen to great new music, like the libertines, the stands, KASABIAN, razorlight!!! There are so many great new bands out right now, i just love it so much.

bowling for soup?? my god i really feel for americans. Like rufus said you need come to england, watch vh2, the amp, mtv2 and listen to great new music, like the libertines, the stands, KASABIAN, razorlight!!! There are so many great new bands out right now, i just love it so much.

each to there own mike!! but i think that some pople maybe not you need to open up there eyes and search for new talent,go out and buy an album on impulse and just give new genres and styles a go!!!

How the hell did i forget Razorlight,they were one of the best bands at leeds!!

each to there own mike!! but i think that some pople maybe not you need to open up there eyes and search for new talent,go out and buy an album on impulse and just give new genres and styles a go!!!

How the hell did i forget Razorlight,they were one of the best bands at leeds!!

Met a girl with a golden touch ;)

have you heard their new song called "vice" its really good. Also have you heard anything from Kasabian?:)