Who the fuck is sick of today's music scene?

xwf2k2

lol...don't think it's possible...she can't sing, she'll shatter and break every bone in your body...

2Pac's manager...managed him "somehow" to get shot...

i live in the uk so i don think ill be seeing her anytime soon :). hey all rappers get shot once in their lives its part of the jobs decription for a rap artist manager. they probably have to be medically trained in removing bullets as part of the job description lol.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres two bands to look out for:

The Hellicopters

I'm quite sure you mean Hellacopters and no, they

are nothing to look out for ;)

As for me, I am glad I don't follow the so called music

"scene", I listen to what I feel like and don't really care

what anyone else thinks of it.

Now granted, most of my music fits into the black metal

category but there is a few "mainstreamish" bands in my

collection as well.

Bands that keep me entertained at the moment, that the

average forum dweller might know are GnR, Faith No More,

D-A-D, Megadeth, Soundgarden and Audioslave.

Hmm, most seem pretty old, so in a sense I do agree with

the xwf2k2 :)

i live in the uk so i don think ill be seeing her anytime soon :). hey all rappers get shot once in their lives its part of the jobs decription for a rap artist manager. they probably have to be medically trained in removing bullets as part of the job description lol.

lol...yeah, every rapper at least got shot once...

Like Snoop Dogg, he almost got shot...unfortunately, the body guards were there... :-/

lol...yeah, every rapper at least got shot once...

Like Snoop Dogg, he almost got shot...unfortunately, the body guards were there... :-/

did u hear his enterage got arrested for having 8 hand guns in their van. snoop dog is not allowed to have his body guards armed bexcause he is a convicted fellon.lol

rock music drives me nuts. 98% of anything close to Nu Metal sucks ass. All the modern rock sucks my ass. You know things are bad when I'd rather listen to Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears(making music) then the popular rock bands like Nickleback and all that shit. Todays music sucks except for a few really good bands. Fuck the modern rock radio. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

rock music drives me nuts. 98% of anything close to Nu Metal sucks ass. All the modern rock sucks my ass. You know things are bad when I'd rather listen to Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears(making music) then the popular rock bands like Nickleback and all that shit. Todays music sucks except for a few really good bands. Fuck the modern rock radio. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!

couldnt agree more. Bbut soon something will come along it always does. every now and again rock needs a good kick in the pants and it'll get one, the grunge scene proved that.

yeah well nothing can last longer than 2 yrs. rap was famous in the last few years now it seems that everybodys in rock again ;D

yeah, but some of the stuff labeled as "rock" is kinda glorified pop music sung by 15 year olds who dont know what a guitar or talent really is.. i guess its a long way off what i think of as a rock band :(

I'm also sick of today's music buisness!

But it will never be as it used to do.

I think GUNS N' ROSES was the last huge band in tradition of LED ZEPPELIN, PINK FLOYD, BLACK SABBATH, AEROSMITH, ROLLING STONES, METALLICA. Do you know what I mean? I can't imagine that there will be a similar huge band, a band that comes from the streets with cool true music and without compromisis cwm6.gif

I'm also sick of today's music buisness!

But it will never be as it used to do.

I think GUNS N' ROSES was the last huge band in tradition of LED ZEPPELIN, PINK FLOYD, BLACK SABBATH, AEROSMITH, ROLLING STONES, METALLICA. Do you know what I mean? I can't imagine that there will be a similar huge band, a band that comes from the streets with cool true music and without compromisis cwm6.gif

i know what u mean, but i think 'from the streets' is the wrong term to use. i mean mick jaggar went to the LSE he ain't from the streets.

Alright. Maybe it was the wrong term but you know what I mean. Look at Keith Richard he never earned a dollar with a "normal" job. The only thing that he can is playing guitar.

I don't think that you can compare Dave Mustaine with Jimmy Page, Slash or anyone else on this list whether he kicks ass or not 8)

Alright. Maybe it was the wrong term but you know what I mean. Look at Keith Richard he never earned a dollar with a "normal" job. The only thing that he can is playing guitar.

I don't think that you can compare Dave Mustaine with Jimmy Page, Slash or anyone else on this list whether he kicks ass or not 8)

hey don't worry about it man i know exactly what u mean. Ii just like pointing things out for no reason :) 8)

omg i know! they're way to catchy... ::)

yeah it it.....COMMERICAL too..i get that there tryin to be punk and shit but real punk never was commerical..they shouold die....a painful death ..and everyone who considers them to be punk...i'm done now

u know who's been pissin me off:

good charlotte

lame bizkit (limp)

p.o.d

papa roach

blink 182

linkin park and every other nu metal band pretty much. >:(

What's wrong with this world, today?! >:(