James Blunt

Just_a_little_patience

haha did anyone watch never mind the buzcocks last night on tv?? He goes did you know wet wet wet wrote a letter to there record company to ask them to takea song they did off the market cause they got sick off it.... i should forge jame's blunt's signature and do that!

He is god-awful.

Just read the lyrics to 'You're Beautiful'. I could write better lyrics that that!

And all I had to hear was one line of his song 'Goodbye, My Lover'. Just the way he sings it makes me want to explode.

If this is the best song-writer UK has, then I'm bloody worried.

And, hes an ugly bugger too....

haha did anyone watch never mind the buzcocks last night on tv?? He goes did you know wet wet wet wrote a letter to there record company to ask them to takea song they did off the market cause they got sick off it.... i should forge jame's blunt's signature and do that!

i saw that!! :rofl-lol:

i originally liked that you're beautiful song but it just gets played way way too much on tv, radio, shops EVERYWHERE!!! got sick of it real quick. havent heard the album, i will check it out however

also i did this competition on the radio, count how many you're beautifuls there are in the song because the prize was a gibson les paul. i didnt win, that put me off the bloke quite a bit :drevil: