UNBELIEVABLE SHIT

nanker_phelge

Wow...I haven't read anything I care so little about in a long long time!

Yet you cared enough to tell us that!? :question: And I'm sure you have: this is a GNR forum after all. With the best will in the world, nothing ever happens around here. John Lennon and Elvis release records more frequently than GNR and they are certainly sighted far more often than Mr Rose.

hahahahaha

OMG whats funny is if you actually go over it and whatnot and think it through, thats 100% true :lol:

quite sad really.

but still its quite funny

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact of the matter is GNR are in a different league to Motley Crue......GNR r one of the best bands of all time....and motley crue would find it hard to reach the top 50.....let them say wat eva they like.....just take no notice....who cares what some washed up motley crue guy says anyway......let him have his fun.....but take no notice....

Vince: You'd get your ass kicked by Rose. Its a fact and you should be glad he didn't take you up on it.

Tommy: You're a fag. A great drummer, but a fag.

Nikki Sixx: Well said. I hate to say it, but he's right. He knows Rose, so you have to realize his comments are not meant to be nice. how many guys do you know that say nice shit to eachother.

HAHAHAHa motley fuckin crue..?ive TRIED to get into these cunts coz i got a mate who likes em but i jus keep comparing em to guns n they fall well well well WELL short...they arent even on the same ballpark...they couldnt even play on the warm up field...i wouldnt let them even play in the carpark...hahahaha their "best" song girls girls gorls is pathetic...wouldnt even make any of guns albums...n fuck they have big mouths...worse than fuckin rappers...