Burning a dvd from PC to a disc

Markus89

How do i do it? Do i just insert the files into the program and burn it, like i'm used to with cd's? I need to be able to play it on a dvd-player. If i'm supposed to do this another question.. Some of the files in my dvd's are in a Video_TS folder, some not.. do i need this folder? and if it's not there, do i make it?

Hope u'r able to help:)

What did you do to get those files to your PC? Did you just copy and paste, or did you use a program like DVD Shrink? I'm not sure about copy&paste, but I know that if you rip the files with DVD Shrink, and then just put them on a DVD with Nero, it should work.

What did you do to get those files to your PC? Did you just copy and paste, or did you use a program like DVD Shrink? I'm not sure about copy&paste, but I know that if you rip the files with DVD Shrink, and then just put them on a DVD with Nero, it should work.

I downloaded them.. From ex, ParadiseCity tracker.. soo i have to doo something with the files before i burn them on to a disc than? thei are about 3.5 gb

I downloaded them.. From ex, ParadiseCity tracker.. soo i have to doo something with the files before i burn them on to a disc than? thei are about 3.5 gb

They should be fine to burn. Open Nero and create a DVD, put the files in your burn list, and you should be ready to go!

They should be fine to burn. Open Nero and create a DVD, put the files in your burn list, and you should be ready to go!

key:) what about the Video_TS folder?