what about bucketheads replacement

graemewark

alright folks well all these rumours eh and started by the coolest and best guitarist on the planet but i was just thinking today about the buckets replacement because surely we would have heard about that before a date for the album because we all know axl needs two lead guitarists to cover slashs previous job or the live act would sound shitter than they already do and if they have fouind a replacement they have kept that very quiet, i dont give a fuck anyway cause we got velvet revolver coming around again this year and im more excited about that cause at least we can sit back knowing itll be out when they say and i cant wait to hear what they are offering and if i were you lot i would take these rumours with a pinch of salt cause its just stinks of BULLSHIT what do you lot think?

I dont really understand why there was two leads in the first place?!?! Finck is an ok guitarist i suppose. If him bein involved gets CD out and released so be it. Slash would be an obvious replacement..... someone had to say it... <_<

Grimo.

twat

thats the best you can do noob ?avatar386227yf.gif

I just wanted to keep it short and sweet... I haven't got the time to go search the web for some retarted gif file so I'll just type out what I wanna say....

W A N K E R

Edit - Haha I love the way you edited your post just to call me a noob

Edited by f**k_your_enemy

alright folks well all these rumours eh and started by the coolest and best guitarist on the planet but i was just thinking today about the buckets replacement because surely we would have heard about that before a date for the album because we all know axl needs two lead guitarists to cover slashs previous job or the live act would sound shitter than they already do and if they have fouind a replacement they have kept that very quiet, i dont give a fuck anyway cause we got velvet revolver coming around again this year and im more excited about that cause at least we can sit back knowing itll be out when they say and i cant wait to hear what they are offering and if i were you lot i would take these rumours with a pinch of salt cause its just stinks of BULLSHIT what do you lot think?

I heard munkey schaffer from korn has joined but someone just told me on yahoo! chat have heard nothing else.I agree they deffinately need another robin finch is shit.I really cant wait for this album its torture.

I heard munkey schaffer from korn has joined but someone just told me on yahoo! chat have heard nothing else.I agree they deffinately need another robin finch is shit.I really cant wait for this album its torture.

Having seen the new band play live, Robin was good, Robin was very good. Infact Robin was kinda lead any way with Bucket chipping in here and there from what i could gather. Maybe there is no new Buckethead replacement. Maybe Robin will handle the whole situation. As much as i like Buckethead on guitar, i think it better he stick to playing his own good music. He really didn't belong on stage with Gn'R, he kinda looked out of place.

Edited by dobadog

Having seen the new band play live, Robin was good, Robin was very good. Infact Robin was kinda lead any way with Bucket chipping in here and there from what i could gather. Maybe there is no new Buckethead replacement. Maybe Robin will handle the whole situation. As much as i like Buckethead on guitar, i think it better he stick to playing his own good music. He really didn't belong on stage with Gn'R, he kinda looked out of place :)