Buckcherry's New Site Up Today!!!

rylz

www.buckcherry.com .... i dunno if anyone has heard the new album "fifteen" yet but it is absolutely amazing, i seriously cant believe how good it is, from start to finish there is no fillers, it will not disappoint to anyone. if youve ever liked them before, this is better than their old stuff and this album has lots of legs so should do really well, CHECK OUT THE SITE!!

EDIT: sorry...it should be up any minute now so give it time...if you get a site that just shows japan tour dates thats not it...the new one (made by the site designed of motley crue) should be up right away, atleast thats what the guy who made it says...

Edited by rylz

North American Release In April!!!!!!!!!!Heavy touring beginning in february with tour launch on january 28th!!

and btw...you can see the new DIRTY version of the Crazy Bitch video starting today on yahoo music and suicidegirls.com (theres lots of nudity so BEWARE!! lol)

Edited by rylz

buckcherry is definitely capable of being the best band in the world when you listen to them, just as long as their sound reaches everyone possible. Any lable who screws this up will definitely be losing out on a lot of money because i know for sure that everyone that i play buckcherry for becomes absolutely obsessed wtih them and cant stop listening to them and their sound is very contageous