Best music video ever

Guest JohnUlmer

He cried? :laugh:

So did I. :ph34r:

Whats to cry over? Its just a video.

He wailed "What the fuck has he done to my song?" :lol:

:anger::fuckyou:

Pah! Crikey, loosen up. I have nowt but respect for Mr Cash but we're talkin about a grown man crying here, none the less the prince of industrial darkness, Trent Reznor! the sick, twisted god of freaked up, who by the way, wants to fuck you like an animal! We have to laugh!

Dont be boring, eh? :P

Pah! Crikey, loosen up. I have nowt but respect for Mr Cash but we're talkin about a grown man crying here, none the less the prince of industrial darkness, Trent Reznor! the sick, twisted god of freaked up, who by the way, wants to fuck you like an animal! We have to laugh!

I was just kidding man [sMACK] just like always, i cant stay mad, i love you man!!!!

Guest JohnUlmer

He was recording with Zach de la Rocha at the time, and Mark Romanek sent him a copy of the video. They both had to stop recording because they were so deeply moved by the video, and Trent went into another room and cried. At least that's what IMDb said.

Guest JohnUlmer

The ending really affected me.

We can see that.

Really? I didn't know you could see me. Are you sitting outside my window with binoculars? I wouldn't put it past you. Although I really think it would suit you to acquire a girlfriend rather than following around anonymous males on an Internet message board.

The ending really affected me.

We can see that.

Really? I didn't know you could see me. Are you sitting outside my window with binoculars? I wouldn't put it past you. Although I really think it would suit you to acquire a girlfriend rather than following around anonymous males on an Internet message board.

:ph34r::lol: Saw it comin but funny nonetheless.

Grimo.

Guest JohnUlmer

Some people... :rolleyes:

Sorry if me not blubbering over a shitty video offends you.

Where did I say that you offended me? I'm only offended by those whose opinions I actually value. So far the only thing we seem to have in common is a passion for GN'R. ;)

It's a very powerful video, and I cried too when I saw it for the first time. I've been a Johnny Cash fan for years, and seeing him in his final days was emotional. It would be even more emotional if the legend was singing the lyrics to your own song. Ditch the pretentious attitude, please.