Help get GN'R onto last.fm's "Top 10 Artists"

Guest JohnUlmer

Guest JohnUlmer

On the website Last.fm, basically every week Radiohead is the top-most-listened-to artist followed by some assortment of the following: Nirvana, Green Day, The Beatles, Death Cab for Cutie, etc.

GN'R is in the Top 50 usually, and the only thing that keeps them out of the top 10 is a few thousand plays.

This is not to be taken too seriously, but I think just for fun, we should all try to listen to GN'R and try to bump them up the list a bit. Just to see what kind of effect a GN'R message board can have! All you have to do is download one of their plugins - e.g. if you listen to iTunes, they have an iTunes iscrobbler. You sign up for an account, download the plugin, play a GN'R track, and it registers it in the database.

I dunno, I just thought it might be interesting to see the difference we could make. I think GN'R are in the top 50 right now, but they are always in the top 100.

Guest JohnUlmer
Im doing my best! :)

I know, I've seen your page! (I also PM'd you there if you recall.) You are the "top fan" for GN'R! :P Pretty cool. They're my top artist, ahead of Johnny Cash by about six hundred listens I think.

What ever happened to good Old BUbba/??

I LOve ELvis, and I think he should always be in the top ten!!!

DUh?!!

otbigbowdown.gif

Elvis only has about 60,000 listens so far. Radiohead has 200,000! :(

I like Radiohead, don't get me wrong, but I don't think they're better than The King or GN'R.