Axl isn't struggling to write UYI1&2 all over again

Dont Try Me

The topic discription says it all. People who think about 'overproduced' or not wanting UYI......Or the people who want Gn'R to go back to 'Appetite' style......

FORGET IT......... Axl isn't struggling to write UYI1&2 or Appetite all over again you know.

Someone here has it as a signature so I borrowd it.

We all be in for something realy special!

Now sticky this topic :lol:

Edited by Dont Try Me

The topic discription says it all. People who think about 'overproduced' or not wanting UYI......Or the people who want Gn'R to go back to 'Appetite' style......

FORGET IT......... Axl isn't struggling to write UYI1&2 or Appetite all over again you know.

Someone here has it as a signature so I borrowd it.

We all be in for something realy special!

Now sticky this topic :lol:

I agree.

Also alot of people are going to compare the album to AFD and they shouldn't.

AFD was made when the band was trying to survive including Axl

now Axl is living the life in his mansion, going to strip clubs and smoking his cigars.

so the music is going to be different and because it's a different era, but it's still going to rock! I am sure Axl know what he is doing.

Edited by Axl-rocks

I think both of you are wrong. Of course its gonna be similar in regards to UYI because of the varied styles. Axl said himself that its "all over the place". Thats how Illusions was. Tommy said in an interview that it was 'like UYI but on a higher level'(paraphrasing).The band was trying to go in so many directions with UYI , there ended up being no sense of structure, and very little real vibe to those albums. What could have been a classic album instead is largely forgotten by the music world. Was UYI overproduced? Yes it was. Will CD be overproduced? You bet your ass it will. So many different members coming and going, different composers, producers, different versions of songs, etc., all these things guarantee that the disc will be so polished that you can see your reflection in it. But that doesn't mean it cant be a great album.

There wont be any AFD comparisons. That album was released almost 19 years ago, and it stands on its own among the greatest albums ever. Was Houses of the Holy compared to Led Zep 1? Of course not. Hell, UYI wasn't even compared to AFD. Neither will Chinese Democracy. The most troubling aspect of this is the fact that most of you want to compare it to AFD, and in having that type of attitude makes sure that you will approach CD with a closed mind, and you will be falling into the trap that you're supposedly against.

I think both of you are wrong. Of course its gonna be similar in regards to UYI because of the varied styles. Axl said himself that its "all over the place". Thats how Illusions was. Tommy said in an interview that it was 'like UYI but on a higher level'(paraphrasing).The band was trying to go in so many directions with UYI , there ended up being no sense of structure, and very little real vibe to those albums. What could have been a classic album instead is largely forgotten by the music world. Was UYI overproduced? Yes it was. Will CD be overproduced? You bet your ass it will. So many different members coming and going, different composers, producers, different versions of songs, etc., all these things guarantee that the disc will be so polished that you can see your reflection in it. But that doesn't mean it cant be a great album.

There wont be any AFD comparisons. That album was released almost 19 years ago, and it stands on its own among the greatest albums ever. Was Houses of the Holy compared to Led Zep 1? Of course not. Hell, UYI wasn't even compared to AFD. Neither will Chinese Democracy. The most troubling aspect of this is the fact that most of you want to compare it to AFD, and in having that type of attitude makes sure that you will approach CD with a closed mind, and you will be falling into the trap that you're supposedly against.

the fans will compare it to AFD and UYI,

even though AFD was released 19 years ago, different era and at a different time in Axls life and yes UYI was compared to AFD.

UYI was definitly all over the place, and this album will be to, will it sound like UYI, probably not. Who knows?

Edited by Axl-rocks

If Axl doesn't want to change the name of the band, then he should try to do a real Guns N'Roses album. Neither a NIN album, nor a Queen album. Without people wearing buckets on their head, goths, former replacements and fags playing keyboard.

A rock album, not fuckin' experimental shit.

If Axl doesn't want to change the name of the band, then he should try to do a real Guns N'Roses album. Neither a NIN album, nor a Queen album. Without people wearing buckets on their head, goths, former replacements and fags playing keyboard.

who said it's not going to be still rock

Axl said there is some queen arrangements, doesn't mean the songs are going to sound like Queen.

The album is going to a mixture of things.

"It's a very complex record," "I'm trying to do something different. Some of the arrangements are kind of like Queen. Some people are going to say, 'It doesn't sound like Axl Rose, it doesn't sound like Guns n' Roses.'" He then smiles and adds, "But you'll like at least a few songs on there."

so you might just end up liking a few songs on the cd Ferarri. :)

Edited by Axl-rocks

the guy can have a fuckin dick on his face !! does it change the music ?? ur fuckin my balls with ur NIN and Queen shit ur posting all over the forum! can u whine about something else ?? a058.gif

the guy can have a fuckin dick on his face !! does it change the music ?? ur fuckin my balls with ur NIN and Queen shit ur posting all over the forum! can u whine about something else ?? a058.gif

Tase,

Your fuckin' sig and avatar are slowing down the scroll.

Don't you live in a farm ? So go to milk your cows and don't bother.

no offence but UYI II is the biggest piece of shit ever put on to record

How could I be offended by something so completely wrong?

you could be mine and estranged are the only good songs on there. the rest is just macho schlock-rock. oh yeah and when is axl gonna fight bob guccione jr. axl is a coward with a big mouth

How could I be offended by something so completely wrong?

you could be mine and estranged are the only good songs on there. the rest is just macho schlock-rock. oh yeah and when is axl gonna fight bob guccione jr. axl is a coward with a big mouth

UYI2 is great.

Gin hotel, go back to your Nirvana forums.

who said it's not going to be still rock

Axl said there is some queen arrangements, doesn't mean the songs are going to sound like Queen.

The album is going to a mixture of things.

"It's a very complex record," "I'm trying to do something different. Some of the arrangements are kind of like Queen. Some people are going to say, 'It doesn't sound like Axl Rose, it doesn't sound like Guns n' Roses.'" He then smiles and adds, "But you'll like at least a few songs on there."

so you might just end up liking a few songs on the cd Ferarri. :)

Sometimes I'm offensive with the new band, but I like them very much.

I listen every day to The Blues and Madagascar.

Damn, you mygnr people are pathetic. You guys cant even have a decent discussion. You just turn the threads into insults. You guys must really suffer from a serious case of low self esteem. I'm really surprised that the mods allow this bullshit to go on indefinitely.

This forum contains language which some users may find objectionable.

They can F?!* OFF and buy something from the New Age section.

Damn, you mygnr people are pathetic. You guys cant even have a decent discussion. You just turn the threads into insults. You guys must really suffer from a serious case of low self esteem. I'm really surprised that the mods allow this bullshit to go on indefinitely.

This forum contains language which some users may find objectionable.

They can F?!* OFF and buy something from the New Age section.

Another ignorant post. I wasn't talking about the language. No one gives a shit about cussing. Its your attitudes. How can you possibly enjoy a discussion where 90% of it is childish insults? If you guys aren't insulting the band, you're insulting each other. This place is like a kindergarden class when the teacher has left the room. I understand now why quite a few people have left this forum. I'm surprised you guys dont bore each other to sleep.

wow, nice try to be "controversial" there, you sad little attention seeker.

too bad anyone with a good taste in music disagrees with you.

that's all i have to say, by talking to you i'm only granting your wish.

sad.