getting a free webpage help

Big Boy Sixxx

reet, i cant do HTML and i dont have a copy of dreamweaver or any of that bollocks. so i know its possible to get free websites like through freewebs.com but they dont have a function for putting mp3s and samples up.

does any one know it there are any free or cheap places where i can get a web page to do myself that is straight forward to write, add photos etc and will allow me to put mp3s on?

did i get any what with my what now?

i just need to purchase a cheap but preferably free web page or whatever to advertise my band etc. sept i want it to look decent etc so it needs to be a propper space, not just a myspace blog thing. something i can put mp3s on and photos and all that and something that i dont need html or a dreamweaver like package to build it.

that type of thing you know

did i get any what with my what now?

OK, who is your internet providor? Who do you pay monthly for your net connection? You often get some free, ad free space with your host. If you don't get space get back to me and i'll recommend some to you - but the ISP space is your best bet if you have some.

i just need to purchase a cheap but preferably free web page or whatever to advertise my band etc. sept i want it to look decent etc so it needs to be a propper space, not just a myspace blog thing. something i can put mp3s on and photos and all that and something that i dont need html or a dreamweaver like package to build it.

Blue Voda is a free, fully functioning web authoring client. Check it out.

Hope that helps.

R.

Edited by x_Estranged_x