Johnny Cash

mr.b

I am still yet to buy any of the american recordings but there all supposed to be really good, the first version released in 1994 i think, is just johnny with an acoustic and then the next release hes backed by tom petty and the heartbreakers, i watched johnny cash live at montreux 1994 yesterday and as well as the classics he played 5 or 6 songs off the first american recordings, all sounded so good, the next albums im gonna get me thinks

I am still yet to buy any of the american recordings but there all supposed to be really good, the first version released in 1994 i think, is just johnny with an acoustic and then the next release hes backed by tom petty and the heartbreakers, i watched johnny cash live at montreux 1994 yesterday and as well as the classics he played 5 or 6 songs off the first american recordings, all sounded so good, the next albums im gonna get me thinks

I highley recommend American iv, its pretty unreal. Not only does it have Hurt, but many other covers of classic songs like Personal Jesus and Desprado(ft Don Henley)...