Axl lets club listen to "Chinese Democracy"

darknemus

wait.

axl was in vegas for his birthday. not NYC.

Axl's been in NY since the 9th , the VS party, and if he's still here today he's snowed in.

yea, but his birthday was the 6th, and it was his 44th b-day party he was rumored to do.

You have NEVER celebrated your birthday on any other day but your ACTUAL birthday? :drevil:

Yes. thats so true. I guess he was with his family or somting on the 6th.. So this could be a true story.

The waves already set in motion

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5.30 - 8 AM

even if it took driver long time to get CD, must be one hell of a long album!

it'd have to be a double or triple to be that long. an album can only be an hour and twenty minutes long.

DAAAAAMN.

i guess it's possible they played more than CD, though.

Doubt it if CD was his bribe...he would of been kicked out after. So we could have a double or triple album :o:huh:

just to clear up any roumors - AXL WAS IN NYC THIS WEEKEND. I called his hotel and talked to Beta!! She told me that he was going to be there all weekend - But that was before all the snow, so he may have left earlier, who knows?

Also, a buddy of mine from NYU partied with him and the fag from the Notebook till about 7 in the morning in a bar on Thursday night...

just to clear up any roumors - AXL WAS IN NYC THIS WEEKEND. I called his hotel and talked to Beta!! She told me that he was going to be there all weekend - But that was before all the snow, so he may have left earlier, who knows?

Also, a buddy of mine from NYU partied with him and the fag from the Notebook till about 7 in the morning in a bar on Thursday night...

Very funny :fuckyou:

mr.Q

someone over at chinesedemocracy.com posted this:

I got in contact with Mike Satsky and asked him straight up about the rumour and he said "unless you were there, you'll never find out." And then I asked him if he could atleast tell me if Axl had been there that night and he said "big celebrities come here all the time." So I don't know what that means but he didn't deny anything so that's a good sign.

believe what you want to, i'm just a messager.

Sorry I'm new here but do you really have access to Beta? Does Beta know that CD is finished?

"Buddy of yours" partied with who? AXL?

Sorry I'm new here but do you really have access to Beta? Does Beta know that CD is finished?

"Buddy of yours" partied with who? AXL?

OK let me clear this up... I dont have any connections with Axl, Beta or anyone else of any importance. I called the hotel becuase I knew the name he was staying under.. So I called, and Beta picked up - We talked for a couple minutes and that was that.... Axl was "unavailable" at the time - Or so she says..

I got in contact with Mike Satsky and asked him straight up about the rumour and he said "unless you were there, you'll never find out." And then I asked him if he could atleast tell me if Axl had been there that night and he said "big celebrities come here all the time." So I don't know what that means but he didn't deny anything so that's a good sign.

Well, this is an odd response - considering he or his partner clearly contacted the New York Post to tell them what happened - likely to give their club a boost of publicity. The reason it had to be him or his partner is because the article makes a point of naming the two owners of the club -- a detail that an average partygoer wouldn't bother mentioning - let alone offering the spelling of the owners' individual names. If it was just a random partygoer who tipped off the Post, the person would have simply said Axl showed up at "Stereo" and played tracks from his unreleased CD. A random partygoer likely wouldn't even know the owners' names - let alone spell them out for the Post.

Just an observation.

Well, this is an odd response - considering he or his partner clearly contacted the New York Post to tell them what happened - likely to give their club a boost of publicity. The reason it had to be him or his partner is because the article makes a point of naming the two owners of the club -- a detail that an average partygoer wouldn't bother mentioning - let alone offering the spelling of the owners' individual names. If it was just a random partygoer who tipped off the Post, the person would have simply said Axl showed up at "Stereo" and played tracks from his unreleased CD. A random partygoer likely wouldn't even know the owners' names - let alone spell them out for the Post.

Just an observation.

perhaps they're not gonna tell just one person, but say something later?

i dunno, just an idea :sleeper:

Just an observation.

I'd say they probably did call the post. But if this club is one of the major clubs in NY, then wouldn't the people at the post who write this page be familiar with the people who own it?