Whats up with TWAT ?

Hanoi Rocks

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

twat is a true epic gnr song somewhere along the lines of the garden

I'm not being horrible here or anything (and i've only just got on the board and found out about these songs) but why release IRS in full, half of better and suddenly get really moral and withold TWAT??

Is this just a power trip for you?? :no:

LIZ

True.

Wes, you also mentioned something about LAS VEGAS... can you tell us more about it?

Agustin.

wes Im sorry to see you have turned to the dark side by leaking the demo we both have :angry:

Care to elaborate?????

Jonx

i second that

fuckin oath....what dark side? what are you fuckin talking about?

your fans just like us. you've been waiting just as long as we have. why hold it back and keep it for yourself? what satisfaction do you get? if something like this has become available, i dont understand why you cant make the fans happy and share it with us also? any fan out there who had something like this im sure would share it in a moments notice. because we're a community here, none of this power trip bullshit yknow

dark side...WE ARE GUNS N ROSES FANS for fucks sake...were not some sort of enemy..this is ridiculous

Edited by bens

y are we still talkin about it?? if TWAT was available to us, then i could see a reason..

but thats just me...

sorry this hasn't been the best of days...

check page 3, last post... wes sayd somethin interestin ;)

y are we still talkin about it?? if TWAT was available to us, then i could see a reason..

but thats just me...

sorry this hasn't been the best of days...

check page 3, last post... wes sayd somethin interestin ;)

thanks dude. i didnt see that. my apoliges continue then... thx WES..

Nowbody has TWAT!

If the song at all is like the garden i dont want to hear it...

No, nobody has it , i dont belive Wes has it either...to prove why dont you liers and fuckheads post a 3-5 seconds clip so we can hear it Axl...stupid fuckheads!

This is just sad...Oh i have prostutude but i dont wanna post it.."attention at me" PM me, i want friends...

If someone has it and dont want to post it shot the fuck up, lier motherfuckers suck my balls you stupid shiteater!

this is what has perked up interest again

twat is a true epic gnr song somewhere along the lines of the garden

way to go man.

and more recently, this..

wes Im sorry to see you have turned to the dark side by leaking the demo we both have

Nowbody has TWAT!

No, nobody has it , i dont belive Wes has it either...to prove why dont you liers and fuckheads post a 3-5 seconds clip so we can hear it Axl...stupid fuckheads!

This is just sad...Oh i have prostutude but i dont wanna post it.."attention at me" PM me, i want friends...

If someone has it and dont want to post it shot the fuck up, lier motherfuckers suck my balls you stupid shiteater!

damn dude chill, u freaked out worst then i did..

Nowbody has TWAT!

i think we must respect his desicion... of course i dont like when he sayd "it sounds like this" bla bla bla...

but... its ok, he already show us full IRS and half Better, of course i want the other song and full Better...

but man, calm down, respect him...

Agustin.

Nowbody has TWAT!

no i can understand the guys frustration..completely

Nowbody has TWAT!

no i can understand the guys frustration..completely

same here...

BUT we are in a forum, and there are some rules...wes change his mind so... let him in peace and dont insult him...

Agustin.

Nowbody has TWAT!

i think we must respect his desicion... of course i dont like when he sayd "it sounds like this" bla bla bla...

but... its ok, he already show us full IRS and half Better, of course i want the other song and full Better...

but man, calm down, respect him...

Agustin.

dude, dont get anybody wrong, we appreciate and are very greatful for what he has given us, but what people don't understand is that he is a fan just like us, he has been waiting just as long as we have; what is the merit and satisfaction of holding something back like this? where does it get you? if someone is in easy reach, surely you could sympathise with the other fans and share it and make us all happy??

and regardless of forum rules..if this guy wanted to get it out, theres absolutely no reason why he couldn't do it bypassing the forum..there are about so many hundred or possibly even thousand members here..all it would take is one PM, or one email..

Edited by bens

This is so Unfair... It's obvious that some people here have TWAT and the complete version of Better, and it's also clear that they obtained those songs Illegally... just as all the people here that have IRS and the clip of better.., So why not sharing the rest.. I mean the people that have all the songs are in the same position like us(they are not the owners of that material)..., why don't we use the PM system and the one's who want to have the songs let them have them... I mean... those who have the songs don't have right's all over them... only GNR, and since this songs passed through a lot of hands, why not letting them pass through a couple more????

when someone compare TWAT to the garden...do you really want that piece of shit?

And guys hes foolin you around!

Post 3 seconds clip were we can hear Axl, taht will cost nothing and it cant hurt Axl or the band!

You have allready postet 2 of 3, so give us 3.5 seconds of TWAT!

oR IS THIS GUY A LIER :fuckyou:

This is so Unfair... It's obvious that some people here have TWAT and the complete version of Better, and it's also clear that they obtained those songs Illegally... just as all the people here that have IRS and the clip of better.., So why not sharing the rest.. I mean the people that have all the songs are in the same position like us(they are not the owners of that material)..., why don't we use the PM system and the one's who want to have the songs let them have them... I mean... those who have the songs don't have right's all over them... only GNR, and since this songs passed through a lot of hands, why not letting them pass through a couple more????

thats exactly it man. fuckin right on...its not like any more damage could be done yknow? and were fans here were not fuckin bootleggers or some shit like that, compromising their rights and recordings and shit

sorry but the twat demo will not be leaked or sold so please dont ask and the same goes for the full better demo lets just let Axl do his thing

rock on, man.

rock3

yeah, it ROCKS to be selfish. :anger:

That's what it all comes down to Sergito

Nicely put Quadlaser

:fuckyou:

thats so fuckin cute, that little angry little icon..poor little thing..

sorry but the twat demo will not be leaked or sold so please dont ask and the same goes for the full better demo lets just let Axl do his thing

rock on, man.

rock3

yeah, it ROCKS to be selfish. :anger::fuckyou:

TWAT is Axl's "big guns" and one of his 3 personal favorites (the blues, better and TWAT). we already have ruined it for him and ourselves once. we shouldn't do it again.

do GN'R fans really have to be so greedy? you got 2 new songs in one night. just wait for the god damn album, it's coming soon.

Edited by mynameisjonas

when someone compare TWAT to the garden...do you really want that piece of shit?

And guys hes foolin you around!

Post 3 seconds clip were we can hear Axl, taht will cost nothing and it cant hurt Axl or the band!

You have allready postet 2 of 3, so give us 3.5 seconds of TWAT!

oR IS THIS GUY A LIER :fuckyou:

Hey buddy, i dont think he's a liar he's the guy who posted the other tracks so if anyone's got something like this it would definitely be him..

I agree we should at least get a clip or something..

And isnt it amazing that other mysterious character who accused wes of turning to the dark side has seemingly disappeared..i wonder how he relates to all of this