TWAT

wes

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

these songs r great but nothing compared to old gnr. i dont feel the music like i can with the old band.

I can easily. To me, it's a much deeper and heavier feel than the old stuff. I love this new material. Axl and the rest of Guns N' Roses did an amazing job.

Tell you what, there is some awesome guitar in there.

Who's that playing from between 4:30 and 5:10. Buckethead? If so, Axl should be out begging the fucker to come back.

this guy is spot on, I thought for the first 2minutes, average song definately sounds like a demo but then the song really picked up with an absolutely amazing solo, if that was Buckethead then woah.

I heard it on a radio station so I can't send it to anyone sorry.

Axl's voice sounds spot on as well. This new gnr is looking damn good.

these songs r great but nothing compared to old gnr. i dont feel the music like i can with the old band.

Did you like Estranged the first time you heard it? Some songs have to grow on you. Maybe TWAT is similar?

this guy is spot on, I thought for the first 2minutes, average song definately sounds like a demo but then the song really picked up with an absolutely amazing solo, if that was Buckethead then woah.

If it is Buckethead, it puts an immediate end to all the nonsense claims of "no emotion" and "just a shredder".

Fucking amazing! I didn't get what everyone was talking about while hearing the first couple minutes (I read the replies while waiting for ti to dl'd)....might grow on me, but still after that point it's awesome. Can see how wes said it sounds like the garden (for the first part) and like estranged as everyone has mentioned for the latter portion.

Either way, I really hope that the full version of Better leakes soon.....and I'm very confident it will. I had almost lost hope that TWAT and that would leak after mangement clamped down yesterday, but with this leak Better should be forthcoming.

Did you like Estranged the first time you heard it? Some songs have to grow on you. Maybe TWAT is similar?

That's a weird thing to say but the thing that i like less in TWAT are the vocals. I love everything else and i listented it only two times. The solos seems to be simple but are incredible cool and the guitar work in the second part of the song fits really well with the melody. :o

maybe u r right but its my first initial reaction and im not feeling this, i like it but it lacks true emotion in my opinion, for some reason im thinking of linkin park.

maybe u r right but its my first initial reaction and im not feeling this, i like it but it lacks true emotion in my opinion, for some reason im thinking of linkin park.

You are just old.

If you hear it with the surround sound..you will hear a piece of orchestra louder!!

It's a fuckin' epic,imagine the final cut of the song..it's going to be fuckin perfect!!

GUNS N" FUCKIN ROSES!!!!!!!

It sounds like The Rolling Stones sometimes

Edited by bucketheadisgod

it sounds flat and boring, ´cus it´s a demo mix...

I just want it with full mix and get all the massive details that are all over.

I bet it will be November Rain alike, GIGANTIC

Perfect description.

Anyone who has heard similarly early demos of Nov rain or Estranged will understand what this clued-up mofo is talking about.