Who leaked T.W.A.T. ?

AGS

I just want to know, and discuss it... since im here and send more than 37 pms, i just wondered... who leaked that song?

i mean... did wes change his point of view? or someone else did it?

thanks in advane for the info...

Agustin.

its unknown, it was a somenone on a guest mode in another forum

oh.. thanks... didnt know that...

Agustin.

PD: sobre los shows de AA al final el flaco que me los iba a pasar desaparecio del msn y nunca mas respondio a mis mails :(

The only info the song file has is that it's apparently track 5 of 8. Now maybe that means nothing, or it's been changed -- who knows??

Did Wes ever say how many tracks his CD had?

he said he has 3 songs IRS, Better and TWAT...

but, maybe someone send those songs to him... from a cd :o

and, remember... Wes sayd something about Las Vegas...

Agustin.

i leaked the 320 kb/s mp3 one i pmed it to a few people and on aim then helped some people out on gnrbootlegs :D

you convert the song :book:

thanks for that, but, i sound better in the original format :)

Agustin.

i leaked the 320 kb/s mp3 one i pmed it to a few people and on aim then helped some people out on gnrbootlegs :D

you convert the song :book:

thanks for that, but, i sound better in the original format :)

Agustin.

your welcome argentina roses glad u like :D

now finally people will realize hwo big chinese democracy will be when its released

You ever read the Pied Piper? Well this is like the Pied Singer. Leaking intentionally makes sense from a marketing standpoint, especially since none of these songs can cost them any money since they aren't finished product. I would be willing to wager not a single person in this forum is not going to buy Chinese Democracy now that they have 3 demos, lol.

This was on HTGTH.........

They're being released by someone(s) on MyGNR (I guess no one will be bashing that forum for a few days) who claims to have picked up a CD in Las Vegas.

The last leak was orchestrated with the admin on another forum I guess to cover the original poster's tracks, but it was a horrible job