Newspappers that have written something about the leaked songs?

Sunset Strip

If you search on google news there are a few pages relating to the leaks but not many...

If you calcualte how long it took for a lot of the internet news sites to report on Axl's revelations about people hearing music this year then I think it could be a week or more before this is all over the news.

the reason newspapers havnt picked up on it yet is bc axl hasnt given an official statement yet and if axl honestly thought this was a big deal he would have given an official statement or something by now im telling u people he doesnt give a shit chinese democracy is done these r just demos and guess what prostitute may be leaked 2nie :P

Maybe someone should e-mail s ome newspapers. Get them some more publicity.

already emailed the sun(biggest tabloid in the UK), with the following article, so they don't even need to think about what to print.

3 demo tracks from the upcoming Guns N' Roses album have been leaked through the forums of the two biggest fansites on the internet (http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com and http://www.mygnrforum.com).

The album is 10 years in the making and this is the first time since 1999 any studio material has been released with a listenable quality to it.

The leaked tracks are titled. "I.R.S.", "There Was A Time" (also known as "TWAT") and just over 2 minutes of a track called "Better"(the full version of the demo has yet to be leaked).

The links to these downloads have been removed from the forums at the request of guns n roses management, but it has started a frenzy amongst fans across multiple internet message boards.

These leaks come shortly after former guitarist Slash announced that the album (Chinese Democracy) would be released in March of this year.

Singer Axl Rose has recently confirmed that "Better", "There Was A Time", and "The Blues" will all appear on the album.

There has been no studio leak of "The Blues", however it was played live throughout the 2002 world tour. along with two other tracks titled "Chinese Democracy" and "Madagascar". Live versions of these songs are widely available.

I dunno, maybe it was leaked on purpose so that fans could get an idea of how good it is, what I mean is that it is a little too coincidental that the demo's that were leaked are out now! why not beefore when more people did not know the album was coming out and they chose this year to do so! And also this creates great free of cost publicity on its own and now that everyone else knows the album is the best its gonna sell, and shuts up complaining fans and crap about it being industrial shit!!! I personally love the music and believe that tabloids and newspapers are shit that build up a story with no support or structure so I dont pay attention but keep myself posted regularly!!! Try emailing at the official site though cuz I email and suggested promoting/ labelling and two days later, after an email this leaked stuff came out!!!

Ash :heart: