Classic Albums: Nevermind

Genesis

Anyone watch this on BBC 2 last night? I thought it was very interesting, and after never being a fan of them beforehand, it did make them appeal to me more after hearing snippets of songs other than Teen Spirit.

Shame next weeks is Stars by Simply Red, I hope the Lou Reed one is on soon.

Yea i watched it, pretty interesting, mainly the bits with Butch Vig at the desk messing about talking about the recording process for songs like 'Something in the way' and all that.

Preferred the Motorhead episode meself.

Less focus on the music, more on them larking around. Not a problem though

I would have watched it but I'm sick of the constant stream of nirvana docs, compilations, magazine articles dvd etc. The band is even deadder than GnR and people are still taking apart the corpse.

Maybe if axl rose wasnt so far up your ass you'd realise that this is the only documentary on nevermind out there, hey and if u dont like it go play a motley crue cd :laugh:

Isnt stars supposed to be a good pop album? might buy it on a randon mad day out, but speaking of classic albums i did watch one on a night at the opera, bloody good

It is quite a good album, I'm not a big fan of the Red but they made some great toons. One of the biggest sellers of all time