Porcupine Tree

lasagne_incident

Hellow gunners,

Just wanted to share with you the greatness of Porcupine Tree. They are fucking awwwesome. Steven Wilson, lead and vocals, is incredible and very hot too! :D They are basically the softer side of Opeth (gotta love them!). In fact, Steven Wilson has produced some of Opeth's albums..

Anyway, check em out if you haven't already..I reccomend In Absentia and the latest album, Deadwing.

If you get a chance to see them live - it's well fucking worth it!!

I have Deadwing on account on.. well Classic Rock.

I haven't really listened extensively on it, but from I can tell it has some good tracks on it. Shallow, Lazarus and Open Car are the ones I know. The longer ones I need more time on, but Arriving Somewhere... seems very (!) good. Good band.

I have Deadwing on account on.. well Classic Rock.

I haven't really listened extensively on it, but from I can tell it has some good tracks on it. Shallow, Lazarus and Open Car are the ones I know. The longer ones I need more time on, but Arriving Somewhere... seems very (!) good. Good band.

Definitely! You should listen to The Start Of Something Beautiful..the solo in that literally tears me apart. When I saw them in London they opened with Open Car (:)) and it was fab!

Huge fan here!

Got Deadwing not long ago and think it's a great album. More of a fan of their earlier proggier, psychadelic stuff. Voyage 34 is great chill out ambient album.

Novel producer and musician, made some great decisions on the Opeth albums. But to say he was the soft side of Opeth is a bit of an overexaggeration because they played soft music well before he was in the picure

Edited by Genesis