Was Goes Around Comes Aournd

Jackyl042

You won't see me crying when the GNR camp is all upset and trying to get the new songs off the boards, websites..... When they don't like something, they are very vocal on the Web, Press Release, lawsuit....

However, how about some appologies and make up dates for fans that saw they're show cut short in St-Louis in 1991, in Montreal in 1992, in Vancouver in 2002, in Detroit 2002, in Phily in 2002....how about a press release as to why the tour was cancelled in 2002.... A lot of people lost their jobs and wagers or saw some of their belonings be destrayoed because of GNR actions in the past during concerts...no GNR appologies or explanations.... These people are going to be pissed at GNR and if one of them gets his hands on demos, this is what happens.... You can't alway pull the sheets on your side... and never expect the person on the other end to never pull them back.... GNR may loose their money with the leaks, many presse releases and Formal Notices....

If you respect your fans and employees, you can expect the same from them, if not, you have to live with the consequences of your actions. Today, GNR has to live with the fact that songs are leaked and the only way to stop this is to get the CD on the market ASAP....after 13 years....

Won't get any pitty from me ! Just get the CD out and tour!

You won't see me crying when the GNR camp is all upset and trying to get the new songs off the boards, websites..... When they don't like something, they are very vocal on the Web, Press Release, lawsuit....

However, how about some appologies and make up dates for fans that saw they're show cut short in St-Louis in 1991, in Montreal in 1992, in Vancouver in 2002, in Detroit 2002, in Phily in 2002....how about a press release as to why the tour was cancelled in 2002.... A lot of people lost their jobs and wagers or saw some of their belonings be destrayoed because of GNR actions in the past during concerts...no GNR appologies or explanations.... These people are going to be pissed at GNR and if one of them gets his hands on demos, this is what happens.... You can't alway pull the sheets on your side... and never expect the person on the other end to never pull them back.... GNR may loose their money with the leaks, many presse releases and Formal Notices....

If you respect your fans and employees, you can expect the same from them, if not, you have to live with the consequences of your actions. Today, GNR has to live with the fact that songs are leaked and the only way to stop this is to get the CD on the market ASAP....after 13 years....

I think you make a pretty good point - - But I think its a pretty eutopian thought to think that if they had been so loyal to his fans that we wouldnt have acted liek the same vultures we are acting like now.... The reality is people will fight for his music no matter how he treats us...

You are right... music would go around !!!

I just won't have any pitty for them and I find it funny to see that they know how to write press releases ...only when its for their benefit !! I'm just tired of all this bullsh**$ They should just get their CD out and tour with an entire tour of complete shows, just like very other band.... and without Axl running off stage every time he's not signing...

They are demanding respect of their rights and they dont respect their fans.... Maybe LIsa Reed should read this...

look, Axl said.. DONT EXPECT THIS ALBUM TO BE RELEASED.. he is in his own. hes working and working for this album for us, but he said YOU BETTER EXPECT FOR JESUS APPEARANCE BEFORE THIS ALBUM. or something like that... he doesnt owe us anything till he say : OK IM ALMOST DONE WITH THE ALBUM, JUJST WANT YOU TO KNOW THE RELEASE DATE IS MAY 01ST, 2006... ...

Excellently put.

Though I fully expect dissent from the crowd who thinks they somehow work for the band.

You should ask the people in St-Louis, Montreal, Phily, Vancouver and Detroit if Axl doesn't owe them anything... They got ripped off for no good reason and without an explication....

He doesn't owe the fans a CD, that is right, but if he wants to buy Lamborginis and not be remembered as the artist who could never get a CD on the market.... It saddens me to say this but all this delay is not making Axl look good, he's turning more and more into a joke...

You should ask the people in St-Louis, Montreal, Phily, Vancouver and Detroit if Axl doesn't owe them anything... They got ripped off for no good reason and without an explication....

He doesn't owe the fans a CD, that is right, but if he wants to buy Lamborginis and not be remembered as the artist who could never get a CD on the market.... It saddens me to say this but all this delay is not making Axl look good, he's turning more and more into a joke...

Im from Philly - I had 200 level seats for the friday show, and 2nd row floor seats for the Saturday - - Ill be there without hesitation the next time hes around as close to the fuckin stage as possible... Call me blind, but I dont think he owes me shit.. I got my money back for the ticket - What else can I ask for?

Exactly right.

I was at Philly in 2002, the only GNR concert I have ever attended.

Yet after after Axl took a big crap on my head and (through his silence) pretty told me to suck it up, I am still a monster fan and will buy any new CD the day its released.

So yeah...I'm going to download any leaked songs. Fucking get over it.

Respect? Give a little, get a little, Axl.

If I had tickets to the cancelled shows instead of the show i went to in hartford, i probably wouldn't even be posting this right now.

It would be one thing if Axl had an emergency and needed to go to the hospital, but what were the rumors, "he had to watch basketball" come on man, at least give a real reason to disprove the rumors.

its not cool that things are just swept under the carpet and it's not your fault.