________

Guest Bach

:mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart::mellow::huh:^_^:o;):P:D:lol: B) :rolleyes:-_-<_<:):angry::(:unsure::wacko::blink: :xmassrudolph: :chef: :xmasschef2: :xmasschef: :tongue2::kiss::heart: Edited by Bach

christmas is not a good time, as then you're competing for media attention with a million other artists trying to cash in during the christmas season....first half of the year hardly anyone releases anything, so this may be a good time to ensure all the media is focused on you...so before July is a good time.

nice listing Bach, although I would personally include more tracks we don't know about on there and get rid of, for example, IRS....keep it in its demo format, and play it live, but leave it off the record, well, the first one at least.

I think that even if IRS wasnt going to be on the record, it might have to be now. It has gotten really good reactions from people on the radio that they might expect it to be on the album now. So maybe if it wasnt gonna, Axl will add it and there will be 14 tracks on the cd.

Axl said some time that the 1999 version of "oh my god" was more of a demo version than a finished one.. so it would be strange if the song wasn't on CD.. And what about Rhiyad and the bedouins?

I think that Chinese Democracry will feature at least 20 songs, if not 32.. You know.. I think there will be a lot of bonus tracks.. maybe from "the lost album", which featured some great accoustic stuff recorded by Guns N' Roses in the 90s.. maybe.. would be nice