Michael Angelo Batio

CHANGED40

although ive never heard of this guy until today, i think this guy would be a pretty good addition to the new line-up. his image seems to fit the new gnr pretty good if he is in the band. plus, like someone else said on a previous thread, he has that slash "feeling" and the speed of bucket. he could perform those guitar parts from the new songs that have been leaked live, since buckethead is gone.

i dont know about you guys, but if he is in fact buckethead's replacement, i am happy with axl's decision because now, the media wont think of them as a travelling circus like they did on the 01/02 performances. if its all bullshit, then i think i have found a new guitar idol :book::P

Angelobatio.jpg

although ive never heard of this guy until today, i think this guy would be a pretty good addition to the new line-up. his image seems to fit the new gnr pretty good if he is in the band. plus, like someone else said on a previous thread, he has that slash "feeling" and the speed of bucket. he could perform those guitar parts from the new songs that have been leaked live, since buckethead is gone.

i dont know about you guys, but if he is in fact buckethead's replacement, i am happy with axl's decision because now, the media wont think of them as a travelling circus like they did on the 01/02 performances. if its all bullshit, then i think i have found a new guitar idol :book::P

Angelobatio.jpg

because they want slash back, even tho IT"S OVER FOR SLASH AND AXL!, and some people want that hooray for tolerance! freak back, don't know why.

Guest Jungle Blood
If Batio joins Gn'R, I'll go to his house and kill him or something. I don't want Guns N' Roses to become another virtuoso band.

excactly.

there is only one Yngwie!

I think people are more opposed to the ideology surrounding him rather than him personally. I haven't heard much of his work (enough to know he's technically very proficient.) But people don't want this whole idea of the "80's-soulless-shredder-fast no feeling thing" guy playing guitar for Guns N' Roses. Let alone two. At the same time.

Michael Angelo is the opposite of Slash. He doesn't have any feeling. I don't know what you think, but I don't want to relate Guns N' Roses to shredding and sweeping. It can be cool sometimes. But it is nog Guns 'N Roses.

I think Robin Fick is a bretty sucsessful Slashreplacer. Guns N' Roses doesn't require a third guitarrist.

Kicking buckethead is atleast on top3 best actions done by GnR the last few year ;) s.

Guest Jungle Blood
Michael Angelo is the opposite of Slash. He doesn't have any feeling. I don't know what you think, but I don't want to relate Guns N' Roses to shredding and sweeping. It can be cool sometimes. But it is nog Guns 'N Roses.

I think Robin Fick is a bretty sucsessful Slashreplacer. Guns N' Roses doesn't require a third guitarrist.

Kicking buckethead is atleast on top3 best actions done by GnR the last few year ;) s.

agree. angelo has no feeling.

he is to much buckethead, and buckethead is buckethead.

no third guitarist!!