Axl needs to release a statement NOW

OTHAFA

To update the fans on the situation of the tour, album and leaked songs.

The leaked songs is the biggest thing, and I really can't believe he hasn't addressed this yet with any kind of statement. Despite the love the songs have received here, most radio stations across america (the DJ's and Listeners) haven't had very favorable reactions to the new songs. WAAF in Boston read tons of hate mail about the songs live on air, another staton mentioned on this board had the DJ saying he was SCARED to play IRS because so many people were pissed about the song, and here in L.A. the DJ said the song sucked and he wouldn't have played it if it wasn't GNR. Boston and L.A. - two of the biggest markets in media.. not good.

Plus, not everyone knows these are demos. When there's no real source of where the stuff came from, rumors get started.. that's why you hear all the "Supposedly so and so sent it to this radio station", moronic DJ's saying stuff like, "So here's the new GNR song, I guess their album is coming out soon", and so people hear it and think it's the new single, go tell their friends and word of mouth starts about it.

One statement from Axl can shut it all up.

i agree with everything you say, one thing though. despite the bad feedback these radio stations have supposedly gotten and shared, obviously not everyone hates the songs. if anything, people will be more shocked to hear the negative comments, it will create a bigger buzz, and hopefully people will want to hear the songs to judge for themselves.

although it's pretty obvious that people don't do that anymore. they'd rather do what everyone else is doing, which is why bubble gum, kill yourself pop music probably got so big. hopefully CD will change all that if nothing else.

Guys, as i said in some previous post that's all about the morons on their management company (Sanctuary). They've a retard as CEO, called Merck. He said in the last year: "2005 will be the year of GNR". The company that once upon a time was in good health in terms of money is totally fucked up now. Do you see?

They've a lot of interesting bands in their catalog, and aren't only managing but doing different services even as a record company. They need to make both sides happy, their clients (GNR) and the fans (us!). If you google around, will you find out a Merck talk where he said a lot of bullshit about the die-hard fans and how Sanctuary cared about them, because die-hard (like us!) loves music, buy albums and all that. See, there are a lot of liars working in that company. I feel sorry about the people that really made that company what it was in the past. I'm sure it wasn't Merck...

I hope Guns and Roses get rid of this joke that is Sanctuary and that the new management company do a lot of good things to promote the band and its work. Things like, organize a website, communicate with fans through the internet (in a official manner) and all that. Guns and Roses is about music and they pay people to do others things for them, even when Axl sign a PR, maybe it wasn't him that started all that, wrote every word, you know...

Well, he did say this...

"The UK and Europe have always been special for me. After our last great shows there, we are all very excited and looking forward to getting back over there and in front of such great audiences."

"Donington has always meant a lot to me personally, way before I ever played there. To be asked to headline is for me an honour and a privilege that none of us take for granted. We look forward to seeing all of you at Download!"

I liked that statement.

i agree with everybody and many weird things are going on.. and i dont know if i should start planning my trip to lisbon or italy or other countries where gnr suppost to nplay this year .... in 2002 i paid my ticket for gnr concert in houston an they cancelled :anger::( i pay any thing but i just want to make sure my love is going to be there axl .. :wub:

i think Sanctuary sucks too. They don't promote the bands on their label for shit. bands on that label do good to sell 200,000 copies. i know they also represent alot of other bands as a management company. these other bands aren't so secretive, so part of me thinks that alot of it is axl. i'm not saying that in a negative way either. maybe he just doesn't want everyone knowing his business.

he's done good though, creating this mystery and hype. the cd is sure to topple N'Sync's record- which i believe is 1.3 million copies in a week.

To update the fans on the situation of the tour, album and leaked songs.

The leaked songs is the biggest thing, and I really can't believe he hasn't addressed this yet with any kind of statement. Despite the love the songs have received here, most radio stations across america (the DJ's and Listeners) haven't had very favorable reactions to the new songs. WAAF in Boston read tons of hate mail about the songs live on air, another staton mentioned on this board had the DJ saying he was SCARED to play IRS because so many people were pissed about the song, and here in L.A. the DJ said the song sucked and he wouldn't have played it if it wasn't GNR. Boston and L.A. - two of the biggest markets in media.. not good.

Plus, not everyone knows these are demos. When there's no real source of where the stuff came from, rumors get started.. that's why you hear all the "Supposedly so and so sent it to this radio station", moronic DJ's saying stuff like, "So here's the new GNR song, I guess their album is coming out soon", and so people hear it and think it's the new single, go tell their friends and word of mouth starts about it.

One statement from Axl can shut it all up.

The stupidity never ceases to amaze me. In Boston when they first started playing it, they had nothing but praise for it (the DJ's). The next day, when the got the 'cease and desist' letter, they bashed it. In an obvioious effort to tell the GNR camp 'fuck you', they kept playing it AND said it sucked, and filtered any positive reviews from the air only to let bad reviews through AFTER encouraging the bad remarks themselves. Same thing happened in LA, and the station that said he was 'scared' to play it was because of the cease and desist letter, he even said that on the air.

Anyone with common sense would understand all of that.

So, stop spreading your one-sided BS theories and go back to wishing Slash was back in GNR. Put in a VR record and enjoy.

i think Sanctuary sucks too. They don't promote the bands on their label for shit. bands on that label do good to sell 200,000 copies. i know they also represent alot of other bands as a management company. these other bands aren't so secretive, so part of me thinks that alot of it is axl. i'm not saying that in a negative way either. maybe he just doesn't want everyone knowing his business.

he's done good though, creating this mystery and hype. the cd is sure to topple N'Sync's record- which i believe is 1.3 million copies in a week.

1.3million copies in one week? There isn't a chance.

Guest JohnUlmer

"I didn't come all the way to my f#cking mansion from McDonald's only to hear that some f#cking motherf$cker leaked tracks onto the Internet! For the past ten years all I've gotten is shit after shit in the f#cking press and this album will not be out until the fat lady sings, and Beta isn't singing yet! Now I say I've got another seven or eight f#cking empty burger slots left in my stomach, so I'm going to head off to Wendy's and when I come back and login to my HTGTH account, I better not see any more f#cking links!"

"I didn't come all the way to my f#cking mansion from McDonald's only to hear that some f#cking motherf$cker leaked tracks onto the Internet! For the past ten years all I've gotten is shit after shit in the f#cking press and this album will not be out until the fat lady sings, and Beta isn't singing yet! Now I say I've got another seven or eight f#cking empty burger slots left in my stomach, so I'm going to head off to Wendy's and when I come back and login to my HTGTH account, I better not see any more f#cking links!"

:laugh::rofl-lol:

:laugh::rofl-lol:

Hhehehehehhehehehehehehehehe... :rofl-lol: rock2

Yeah that's Axl personality...hehehehehe...

I love him!!! :wub: