If would be interesting if...

dobadog

It would be interesting if Axl would allow the odd female singer into the picture. While listening to 'There was a Time' towards the end of the track i kept on thinking the track would work so much better (that word again) if some female with a super powerful voice came into it. There's a tack by the Rolling Stone (my favourite Stones song) called 'Gimme Shelter' and there's a female with a powerful voice that adds so much more to that track than what Mick J. can do. The version of Gimme Shelter i am referring to is on the Live Licks album and have no idea if the standard studio version has any females performing onit [i'm just checking that out now]

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
It would be interesting if Axl would allow the odd female singer into the picture. While listening to 'There was a Time' towards the end of the track i kept on thinking the track would work so much better (that word again) if some female with a super powerful voice came into it. There's a tack by the Rolling Stone (my favourite Stones song) called 'Gimme Shelter' and there's a female with a powerful voice that adds so much more to that track than what Mick J. can do. The version of Gimme Shelter i am referring to is on the Live Licks album and have no idea if the standard studio version has any females performing onit [i'm just checking that out now]

Yeah, there is another vocalist on the studio version as well, her name is Mary Clayton.

Yeah I've always loved the female vocalist on Gimme Shelter.