What Are You Expecting

Nick85

You know, im really starting to get sick of all the fans who keep spewing the "We waited 14 years for this?" line. What the hell were you expecting? We've heard some really great DEMOS (key word demos) with A LOT of potential so far, and still people are whining. Well, my friends, by closing the door to these new tracks you are just setting yourself up for dissapointment.

If youve built this album up to be the be all and end all of rock music, thats your problem and your mistake. All you are gonna get is some really amazing modern GN'R rock songs. Which doesnt bother me. Thats all I want....So until Jesus Christ comes down from heaven with an electric guitar and plays you the best song ever written, enjoy the new music boys and girls. I know I am.

You know, im really starting to get sick of all the fans who keep spewing the "We waited 14 years for this?" line. What the hell were you expecting? We've heard some really great DEMOS (key word demos) with A LOT of potential so far, and still people are whining. Well, my friends, by closing the door to these new tracks you are just setting yourself up for dissapointment.

If youve built this album up to be the be all and end all of rock music, thats your problem and your mistake. All you are gonna get is some really amazing modern GN'R rock songs. Which doesnt bother me. Thats all I want....So until Jesus Christ comes down from heaven with an electric guitar and plays you the best song ever written, enjoy the new music boys and girls. I know I am.

I refuse to believe that even Jesus could top SCOM... I'm sorry but Slash would totally pwn Jesus in a guitar duel :P

I refuse to believe that even Jesus could top SCOM... I'm sorry but Slash would totally pwn Jesus in a guitar duel :P

Have you heard the dude play? Oh fuck he can shred, solo, play bluesy tones, rock hard, play melodic tones, country songs. Any fucking thing man!

You should hear his band, "The Prophets", they rock even more than GN'R man!

Moses- Lead Vocals

Jesus- Lead Guitar

Muhammed- Rythm Guitar

Abraham- Bass

David etc- Backup Vocals

Oh man, they made this song called "There Was A God" or TWAG. Oh fuck that was such a fuckin cool song. Oh man, of biblical proportions I tell ya.