the album.

motoraced1

Well, we've heard The Blues, IRS, Madagascar, CD, TWAT and Better. That's six songs, so I'd say we're close to hearing half of the album, IF all of these songs are even on it. We have no idea what Axl will do with the album. Hell, he might not have any of these songs on the album for all we know.

Well, we've heard The Blues, IRS, Madagascar, CD, TWAT and Better. That's six songs, so I'd say we're close to hearing half of the album, IF all of these songs are even on it. We have no idea what Axl will do with the album. Hell, he might not have any of these songs on the album for all we know.

You missed Rhiad and maybe OMG.

It's better to just forget those songs ever existed.

If there are all off of some demo cd somebody was lucky enough to find, I doubt that Axl would burn his entire first album's worth of songs to it. It's probably a mild selection from everything he's done. I bet some songs won't be on Chinese Democracy, but you'll see them pop up somewhere.

Oh My God won't be on the album. And Rhiad was never confirmed, was it?

*cough*crash diet*cough*

It's better to just forget those songs ever existed.

Yes and let no one speak of them again

Merck Mercuriadis, Rose's manager, declined requests for comment on multiple questions regarding the band's forthcoming activities, including its current lineup, the festival appearances and the status of Chinese Democracy, saying only that the Sanctuary Group will "be issuing a press release in due course."

Why Merck doesn't want to talk about the lineup or about the release of the new album???? :question:

I don't understand why Axl or him can give us some light...

Why Merck doesn't want to talk about the lineup or about the release of the new album???? :question:

I think he wants to announce the album release date, tour and other details to everyone at the same time.

Why Merck doesn't want to talk about the lineup or about the release of the new album???? question.gif

Sorry, I can't discuss that at this time. An announcement on why I'm unable to ever make an announcement will be coming in the near future.

2006 is the year of Guns N' Roses

*cough*crash diet*cough*

dude, crash diet is from the illusion albums.

I think he wants to announce the album release date, tour and other details to everyone at the same time.

Now THAT's integrity--finish all the leaking first and then give us the details at the same time... ;)

Edited by Turn_It_Up