Slash HAS NOT heard CD

PurpleHaze

I have both interviews and in the second one for virgin radio in the UK he makes this explicitly clear.

Slash "I've been made aware it's been heard by a very official source."

DJ "have you heard any of it, are you happy with it?"

Slash "I haven't heard any of it, no. I was told about it by somebody else, I've been told about it"

I talked about this in another thread but I've uploaded the interview for those of you who haven't heard it.

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2YAZA2G...N20JI72P3SRXBMM

Slash said he's always been "supportive" of Axl? :blink:

Interesting.

And he's still telling everyone the album is coming in March.

That's not a new interview though. Its the same interview from a few weeks ago. MTV asked him about what's been happening, and he had no comment.

Slash said he's always been "supportive" of Axl? :blink:

Interesting.

And he's still telling everyone the album is coming in March.

That's not a new interview though. Its the same interview from a few weeks ago. MTV asked him about what's been happening, and he had no comment.

That makes sense. Slash is awsome but he never gets publicity like that, especially from MTV. When he does its about Axl and the new GNR, Im sure hes thrilled to talk about that all the time!

hmmm oh well give the guy a break i mean hes what sober 1% of the time so he probably for got what he said. But i dont think slash knows anything but then again i really dont see why he would want to start a whole bunch of shit up it just doesnt make sense. But we'll see in march, then it will be out in april.