Ticket problems with rir?

bangit

Hi, just been trying to buy tickets on the rio website, fuck me, not str8forward that!!! anyone else had any trouble with sorting out where the fuck they are to be delivered etc.........

Keep getting a red bit of writing saying please specify delivery address or something to that effect.

Also, what sort of size of crowd will be at lisbon, anyone go last time round? any info on the venue that may be interesting, size etc?????? stage setup, sound system etc.....

RCOK ON GNR!!!!

Last year I went to RIR and the sound was not great but not bad either.... There werent much people, at least not has they were expecting. At the time I got free tickets (for a friend working in one of the companys that were sponsoring) and he told me that he was expecting much more people....

Anyway I dont know if it will be thge same this year.

About your problem with buying tickets: I dont have a clue about what happened, I bough my ticket in fnac (lisbon) so I really cant help... just keep trying...

Cool, hopefully gnr will attract many more people.

Anyway, still having problem with the site, it seems to be having a problem with the place of delivery. I may pick them up when i get there, is that advisable do you think????? i will b ethere the day before.

I think it gives this address for a pick up, could you translate it for me and tell me ruffly where it is? (city centre or what)

* Ticket Line - sede - Av. Elias Garcia 137 - 3º - 1050-099 Lisboa

(Das 11h às 20h de 2ª a 6ª feira e das 13h às 20h sábados, domingos e feriados)

Telefone: +351 707 234 234

Thanks man

So you literally type in the 3 boxes whewre you ahve to put your postal code, "post office (other countries)"??????????

and that is sufficient for the tickets to be delivered to your local post office is it?

Dont want to buy tickets and fuck up the delivery thats all. the portugese is putting me off lol

Cool, hopefully gnr will attract many more people.

Anyway, still having problem with the site, it seems to be having a problem with the place of delivery. I may pick them up when i get there, is that advisable do you think????? i will b ethere the day before.

I think it gives this address for a pick up, could you translate it for me and tell me ruffly where it is? (city centre or what)

* Ticket Line - sede - Av. Elias Garcia 137 - 3º - 1050-099 Lisboa

(Das 11h às 20h de 2ª a 6ª feira e das 13h às 20h sábados, domingos e feriados)

Telefone: +351 707 234 234

Thanks man

Ticket line - Av. Elias Garcia 137- 3 (floor) 1050-099 Lisbon (postal code)

It is open from 11am to 8pm (from monday to friday) and from 1pm and 8pm in saturday, sunday and hollydays.... Phone number: +351707234234

Thats just a name of a street... I dont know what do you have to do but I can call and check it for you....

I checked with the ticket line and they told me that you have to options: or you go and grab the ticket at that street (until the day of the gig) or you just select the options for them to send you the ticket...

Hope you solve that problrm rock3