"I.R.S" played on New Hampshire radio station

AxlBooey

WHEB-FM, a Clear Channel-owned station out of Portsmouth, NH, was playing the demo version of "I.R.S." shortly after 2:00 this afternoon. Earlier this week, both WBCN and WAAF, both Boston based stations, told listeners that the cease-and-desist letters they received forbid them to continue playing both "I.R.S." and "There Was A Time". I'm curious to know if anyone else has heard either demo still being played on FM radio despite the alleged cease-and-desist warnings. Perhaps it has something to do with Clear Channel, whom I personally despise but were the sponsors of GN'R's 2002 tour? Also should mention that after the song ended, the DJ said that Chinese Democracy is set for a March release, though she could not provide a specific date.

WHEB-FM, a Clear Channel-owned station out of Portsmouth, NH, was playing the demo version of "I.R.S." shortly after 2:00 this afternoon. Earlier this week, both WBCN and WAAF, both Boston based stations, told listeners that the cease-and-desist letters they received forbid them to continue playing both "I.R.S." and "There Was A Time". I'm curious to know if anyone else has heard either demo still being played on FM radio despite the alleged cease-and-desist warnings. Perhaps it has something to do with Clear Channel, whom I personally despise but were the sponsors of GN'R's 2002 tour? Also should mention that after the song ended, the DJ said that Chinese Democracy is set for a March release, though she could not provide a specific date.

Clear channel were the promters of the last tour.

100.3? :o

100.3? :o

Yeah 100.3 WHEB. I heard it today in my car. They said something about how they're playing it because they haven't been told to stop yet. I don't know if that's true though.