The Pi section???

Bucketslash

HOLD ON,I JUST READ IT

I UN-NCRIPTED ERIC'S EMAIL THINGY

IT'S A LETTER FROM BUCKET AS TO WHY HE LEFT GNR

"I left a note for axl, he still can't believe it,they replaced me before the cancled philly show with a robot designd by aliens and Velvet Revolver. The note said "I've been beamed up" just bwefore the aliens struck. Axl's been so sad that infact he has been delaying chinese democracy until March"

HOLD ON,I JUST READ IT

"I left a note for axl, he still can't believe it,they replaced me before the cancled philly show with a robot designd by aliens and Velvet Revolver. The note said "I've been beamed up" just bwefore the aliens struck. Axl's been so sad that infact he has been delaying chinese democracy until March"

of course. Buckethead was the cause of the delayed release of CHIDEM. even though Axl Rose clearly said Buckethead was insane. He claerly said that Without buckethead around GNR was alot better than with him.

PCE

HOLD ON,I JUST READ IT

Funny...

Funny...

I wanna know what it actually says though. Definately has to do with the Da Vinci code... or maybe it just looks that way because its even better?

HOLD ON,I JUST READ IT

of course. Buckethead was the cause of the delayed release of CHIDEM. even though Axl Rose clearly said Buckethead was insane. He claerly said that Without buckethead around GNR was alot better than with him.

PCE

bucket gets abducted by velvet revolver aliens,kicked out of gnr,and then not believed when he got abducted and you blame HIM?

someone get mulder on the case,AND HET A HOT PICTURE OF SCULLY IN HERE,NOW

(OPENS UP "THE GNR FILES")