Bon Jovi Takes Shot At Axl Over GNR Buzz

fittoburn

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these Bun Jivi haters know too many lyrics :unsure:

HAHAHA,

I'm still a JBJ fan. Even though he's an idiot for saying what he said.

It speaks for itself how much people on here know his music and lyrics...............but then again I know alot of Britney songs cuz that shit just gets played everywhere.

But I like JBJ's music. One harsh statement doesn't change that.

See Bon Jovi........... I'll be there for you.

hahahahaha washed up looking FAG....."I have done allot in 13 Years" and Axl Rose get all the attention! :lol:

You're right Bon.....you have done allot of same crap lately that no body cares!! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Funeral

But apparently not as big a fan as rocketking. :laugh:

If loving Bon Jovi is wrong, I don't want to be right. :shades:

Yo, Bon.

I'll Be There For You,

These Five Words I swear to you,

Even when you trash Axl,

I'll Be There For You,

When You Breathe,

I wanna be the air for you.

To the guy who says he met Bon Jovi, is he really nice? He's given a few pompous interviews...

To the guy who says he met Bon Jovi, is he really nice? He's given a few pompous interviews...

Well, first off, I'm a woman. Second yes, he was very nice. I mean it certainly could have been an act, but he seemed sincere enough.

Edited by luvaxl4ever

Well, first off, I'm a woman. Second yes, he was very nice. I mean it certainly could have been an act, but he seemed sincere enough.

How hot are you? Cuz I think his being "nice" is directly proportional to your level of hotness!! :xmasssanta:

I don't know what I find more pathetic. All those replies of people using the lyrics of Bon Jovi and the Bon Jovi sucks, Bon Jovi is gay replies, or the thing Jon said about him not getting any attention.

Say what you want, but he's done a lot more than Axl has done in the past 15 years so he's right about that. They did tour a lot during the nineties, sold out Wembley Stadium 3 times in a row, travelled around the world a few times (performed in Bombay, the Phillipines and countries like that) and recorded 2 multiplatinum studio albums (Keep The Faith and These Days). Both interesting albums, despite of what you think of them as a non Bon Jovi fan. However, the past 5 years haven't really been interesting when it comes to the studio albums Bon Jovi have made, so I can understand why the hype among Axl is bigger.

And anyway, the Bon Jovi can suck my dick quote from Axl was just a joke, he wasn't serious when he said it. Both Bon Jovi and GnR fans take it ouf of the context, while 95% have never heard the complete story or have actually heard the bootleg of that particular show.

Fucking right, Jon Bon Jovi. I love his music and while he's being jealous, this still shows that Axl still gets a ton of attention over tiny little leaks of music. This just gives the release of CD another push. How? Even big names are talking about it now. Jealous or not, Jovi just did a nice favour to Axl if Axl is going to release the CD soon. Even more publicity.