Not Proud of Being a Gnr Fan

Me Scandar

Up till Now Merck is being an asshole as so the whole law firm, the Mods ain't guilty we can't get tracks, its them...freaking bullshit...It was probably them who put them out to see how people reacted to them, just think about it, why would somebody put out the first 2 min of Better, and then put the rest out after everybody has posted her/his opinion, just to see how they will react to the sudden mood change, its so freakin obvious, plus, now that they got what they wanted, they ask the mods to shut everything down or there asses get sued, it pisses me so much off!! ITS LIKE WAVING A STAKE AT A HUNGRY DOG!!. WE HAVN'T HAD MUSIC FOR 10 YEARS, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EXPECTING THE PEOPLE TO DO!!?? TO SAY, OH NO, WAIT, THESE TRACKS ARE STOLEN SO I WON'T LISTEN TO THEM!! FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU'VE STARVED US FOR 10 YEARS!!!

Bottom point is, im going to copy a fucking million cd's and hand them out on the streets so everybody has the leaked tracks, so everybody has an opinion on whats going on and see what assholes GnR managment are...i have zero respect to a manager who starves their fans with absolutley no info about why the tour stopped and not ANYTHING about Chinese Democracy when only a "Axl is working on it" would have let us all rest, so fuck them, hipocritical shit, we deserve respect, but they give us none, you gave me nothing for 2 years! this is what you get, my whole country is gonna get the leaked tracks....

Merck hasn't been nice to us, he's been doing his job, which upto now has been to silence every single rumour about CD, if he was a nice person he would have said "Axl is working on it" but all we got was "No. False."

:anger::fuckyou: GNR MANAGMENT :fuckyou::anger:

Don't Be Mad at Madison, Jack or Eric, they're the ones that are getting fucked FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, its GnR Managment you ought to be pissed off at, I got 2 warnings for requesting illegal material, but theyre just doing theire job and trying to save their ass, wouldn't you do the same? so here, you wanna make a difference? buy a shit load of cd's burn all the leak tracks and give em out for free, thats what they deserve for not respecting us...

Today, Im not proud of being a GnR fan...Ill probably get Banned or if im lucky a warning, but i really feel that Mods shouldnt get Blamed for the hipocritical bullshit GnR Managment is pulling on us.

then dont be a GN'R fan anymore? not like anyone here would care

if you're ok with not being respected...i know prolly no one would care, this thread was only intended to make you all see that any other fan respecting managment would have given them info on what was going on...

Up till Now Merck is being an asshole as so the whole law firm, the Mods ain't guilty we can't get tracks, its them...freaking bullshit...It was probably them who put them out to see how people reacted to them, just think about it, why would somebody put out the first 2 min of Better, and then put the rest out after everybody has posted her/his opinion, just to see how they will react to the sudden mood change, its so freakin obvious, plus, now that they got what they wanted, they ask the mods to shut everything down or there asses get sued, it pisses me so much off!! ITS LIKE WAVING A STAKE AT A HUNGRY DOG!!. WE HAVN'T HAD MUSIC FOR 10 YEARS, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU EXPECTING THE PEOPLE TO DO!!?? TO SAY, OH NO, WAIT, THESE TRACKS ARE STOLEN SO I WON'T LISTEN TO THEM!! FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU'VE STARVED US FOR 10 YEARS!!!

Bottom point is, im going to copy a fucking million cd's and hand them out on the streets so everybody has the leaked tracks, so everybody has an opinion on whats going on and see what assholes GnR managment are...i have zero respect to a manager who starves their fans with absolutley no info about why the tour stopped and not ANYTHING about Chinese Democracy when only a "Axl is working on it" would have let us all rest, so fuck them, hipocritical shit, we deserve respect, but they give us none, you gave me nothing for 2 years! this is what you get, my whole country is gonna get the leaked tracks....

Merck hasn't been nice to us, he's been doing his job, which upto now has been to silence every single rumour about CD, if he was a nice person he would have said "Axl is working on it" but all we got was "No. False."

:anger::fuckyou: GNR MANAGMENT :fuckyou::anger:

Don't Be Mad at Madison, Jack or Eric, they're the ones that are getting fucked FOR OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, its GnR Managment you ought to be pissed off at, I got 2 warnings for requesting illegal material, but theyre just doing theire job and trying to save their ass, wouldn't you do the same? so here, you wanna make a difference? buy a shit load of cd's burn all the leak tracks and give em out for free, thats what they deserve for not respecting us...

Today, Im not proud of being a GnR fan...Ill probably get Banned or if im lucky a warning, but i really feel that Mods shouldnt get Blamed for the hipocritical bullshit GnR Managment is pulling on us.

its not gnr management you should be yelling at, its anger management

Scandar has a point....but giving away those free cd´s aint really a good idea...Drink some water and chill, and listen to VR...

Yeah your right, i was just really pissed off :P

its not gnr management you should be yelling at, its anger management

Yeah I know, sometimes i get really pissed off...

The management simply cannot have unreleased songs all around the net - so its a blanket policy for all leaks for all bands. THERE ILLEGAL NO LINKS.

Same as we don't have mp3's from the albums on any of the forums.

But note once the album is out the management will no longer care that we are sharing demo's.

Id agree with that. And say that very thing...

But we need all the fans we can get. This bands legacy was cut short... and it needs to be continued.

so i really hate calling people noobs just because they have little posts...but seeing that they obviously have no idea of what a forum is (which is a place to post your ideas and debate), i guess i have no other choice...freaking noobs....

Id agree with that. And say that very thing...

But we need all the fans we can get. This bands legacy was cut short... and it needs to be continued.

so i really hate calling people noobs just because they have little posts...but seeing that they obviously have no idea of what a forum is (which is a place to post your ideas and debate), i guess i have no other choice...freaking noobs....

And Ill say, I dont care how new you are to a forum or how small your post is.

My post conveys an idea... and for those who read and understand it - a small or large post is useless when Ive said what needs to be said.