One song you'd dedicate to someone special

Strawberry_Shortcake

Me and my friend were talking about romantic songs and similar just now and it got me thinking; what's the one song you'd dedicate to someone special? When I came up with this topic I was thinking more of "someone special" being interpreted in a romantic way, but you can also take it to mean a great friend or basically anyone you have a deep connection with.

EDIT: I forgot to say that, if it's not too personal, you can explain why you chose that particular song and to whom you'd dedicate it (i.e. your relationship with that person).

Edited by Strawberry_Shortcake

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I dont care about you" :lol: ahaha

umm acctually for reallllll

"Paradise City"-----"oh wont you please take me home"

iiiii cant wait to see my real friends, in my situation the grass is greener on the original side lol, at this point in life love isnt a factor for me, i just care about friends right now, soooo "take me down"

James S.

Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond (To a very strange and funny friend of mine, that I don't see anymore)

The Rolling Stones - Wild Horses (To a person I thought was one of the greatest friends I've ever had, whom I discovered wasn't that great at all :( )

The Ramones - What I Like About You (To the girl I'm in love with :wub: )

My last girlfriend was a big patti smith fan, i did a bit of research with her friends and found out about it like that, so we were out one night and i asked the dj to play because the night and it got her into bed that night for the first time with me, but she dumped me two weeks later so there was really no point, apart from another notch in my bedpost...