GNR in Clerks 2

fridayfan13

Clerks 2 is going to kick ass, but just b/c they have the song on the clip doesn't mean that its gonna be in the movie. Unless its the re recorded version and I think we would have known about that already, but then again its not due out till august so I donno

Yeah I don't think so, I guess Kevin Smith just likes good music :P....like in Clerks 1 they played lot's of metal....but hey you never know rock3

"All you MotherFuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those MIRAMAX fucks whose making the movie, we're going to make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and them eat their shit that's made up of our shit that me made them eat. And then all you MotherFuckers are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob" :rofl-lol:

There's gonna be a Clerks 2? I thought they decided to make Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back instead and that that was the last movie.

Anyway, it shall be enjoyable. GN'R or no GN'R.

Yeah I don't think so, I guess Kevin Smith just likes good music :P....like in Clerks 1 they played lot's of metal....but hey you never know rock3

"All you MotherFuckers are gonna pay. You are the ones who are the ball lickers. We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those MIRAMAX fucks whose making the movie, we're going to make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and them eat their shit that's made up of our shit that me made them eat. And then all you MotherFuckers are next. Love, Jay and Silent Bob" :rofl-lol:

By any chance, do you like purple Rain ?? :D

By any chance, do you like purple Rain ?? :D

if you mean purple rain the movie than no but if it's the song eehh........no :P:D

rock3 good reply... Ahh now look what you've done, you've made me want to watch j and Silent Bob strikes back again

STINK NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl-lol:

heh, after seeing the clip with WTTJ, i ended up watching clerks. heh, if i had a quarter for every time i have seen clerks.

:rofl-lol:

rock3 good reply... Ahh now look what you've done, you've made me want to watch j and Silent Bob strikes back again

STINK NUGGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl-lol:

heh, after seeing the clip with WTTJ, i ended up watching clerks. heh, if i had a quarter for every time i have seen clerks.

Dante= "My girlfriend sucked 37 dicks" ........Customer ="in a row?" :rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: