Help GNR a little bit here

Vadin

Swedish paper

The article says that GNR will play in Sweden and then there is some information about the band...

But vote for "brännheta" in the poll!

The question is "how hot/good is GNR today"

brännheta=that is very good

Ljumna=average

Iskalla=not good at all

Vote cause right now we are "iskalla"....

BTW....I love the picture on axl in the article... :wub:

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE!!!!

Do we care what third world countries think about GN'R? :rolleyes:

Sweden IS NOT a third world country :drevil:

By the way.. This isn´t about sweden, its about GNR!!

Gotta love ignorant americans who don't know shit about the world outside US. :)

Do we care what third world countries think about GN'R? :rolleyes:

I hope you were joking...but incase you weren't, Sweden are ranked 6th in the Human Development Index which is a "comparative measure of poverty, literacy, education, life expectancy, childbirth, and other factors for countries worldwide." The US is 10th and the UK is 15th (Norway is 1st and Canada is 5th). :P

If Sweden was a better country with pelotas grandes it should be ranked higher. We were the leading country in Europe after WW2 and now almost everyone has passsed us even though they´ve had to build up their countries after the wars which was the main reason that Sweden got ahead (the country never was destroyed by a war and got rih selling stuff and giving loans to the other countries during the wars). Sweden was on top but forgot to plan ahead and stayed a chicken country that think it´s leading but is just getting worse and worse. Look and the gap between the classes? People can´t even afford to fix their teeth! Students get screwed over with loan rules! There are no jobs! And our government licks the US ass all the time. The worst part of it is that the citizens still think Sweden is great and awsome, and a leading country. Look around ffs! Fukkin shite!

Edited by Lukin

If Sweden was a better country with pelotas grandes it should be ranked higher. We were the leading country in Europe after WW2 and now almost everyone has passsed us even though they´ve had to build up their countries after the wars which was the main reason that Sweden got ahead (the country never was destroyed by a war and got rih selling stuff and giving loans to the other countries during the wars). Sweden was on top but forgot to plan ahead and stayed a chicken country that think it´s leading but is just getting worse and worse. Look and the gap between the classes? People can´t even afford to fix their teeth! Students get screwed over with loan rules! There are no jobs! And our government licks the US ass all the time. The worst part of it is that the citizens still think Sweden is great and awsome, and a leading country. Look around ffs! Fukkin shite!

Hahahaha.. :D I must ask. Is something bothering you? That was a hilarious rant. Of course with loads of wrongs in it and it seems lite you actually don't have a clue about how well Sweden do in exactly the stuff you used as examples compared to many other European countries. Wellwell.. But it hilarious anyway.

oh, and as a sidenote.. I really don't think this is the correct forum to rant over Swedens economical politics and stuff.

Edited by evil_l

How well they are doing compared to other european copuntires that haven´t been in a war? Well tell me, where I am wrong? Cause that I would really like to know. :)

Edited by Lukin

How well they are doing compared to other european copuntires that haven´t been in a war? Well tell me, where I am wrong? Cause that I would really like to know. :)

Are we talking about WWII as a war or including colonial wars as well? I think we have to realize that Europe ranges from Luxembourg (highest GDP per capita in the world), Belgium (highest worker productivity in the world), France, Britain, Germany and Italy (all of which are members of the G8) to places like Albania, Serbia or Macedonia which are not very developed.

So, countries in Europe that have not been involved in major armed conflict in the last 60 years. Switzerland (doing quite well, as it always seems to do). Lichtenstein, doing more or less what Switzerland does, Andorra (from my memory, not being splendid but by no means like Angola or something). Sweden, as pointed out earlier, is doing very well amongst these countries. It just gets a little dark in the winter time.