Swedish booking company confirms new GnR album this year

evil_l

From the swedish newspaper Aftonbladet http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/telegram/0,1...4_640__,00.html

Guns N'Roses till Globen i sommar

Nu är det klart att Axl Rose och hans band intar Globen den 26 juni. Enligt EMA Telstar kommer bandet att släppa ett nytt album under 2006. Biljetterna till konserten i Stockholm släpps den 9 mars.

I det "nya" Guns N'Roses finns bara Axl Rose kvar från originaluppsättningen, de tre övriga originalmedlemmarna med gitarristen Slash i täten håller numera till i bandet Velvet Revolver.

Quick translation:

"Guns n Roses to Globe Arena this summer

It is now settled that Axl Rose and he's band are going to perform at the Globe Arena the 26th of june. According to EMA Telstar (the swedish booking company) the band will release a new album during 2006. Tickets to the concert are released the 9th of march.

In the "new" Guns n Roses Axl is the sole original member left, the other three original members with guitarist Slash in the lead are nowaday playing in the band Velvet Revolver"

Just passing it on.

"Enligt planerna kommer bandets nya album "Chinese Democracy" under 2006."

Source: EMA Telstar

Translation:

"According to plans the bands new album "Chinese Democarcy will be out in 2006"

Aftonbladet recently wrote that Guns N' Roses would reunited to play at the Download Festival, which of course is wrong.

*CLOSED*