Ozzfest has a surprise band!

Darth Vader

Last year there was a mystery slot on the main stage and it ended up being Mudvayne or some shit. Avenged Sevenfold is pretty big right now...they're headlining a 5000 seat arena here

I'm just puzzled that with Slayer and Rob Zombie and Deftones releasing albums, with Metallica being on tour, and with Alice in Chains getting back together...THIS is the best lineup they could come up with?

Well, GnR are probably heavier than maiden or priest. It's only because of nu metal that people think of metal as being something that's really hardcore, like slipknot etc.

Heavier than Maiden or Priest my ass :lol:

GN'R did blues based pop. Maiden and Judas Priest did metal epics in minor keys mostly and sung about Metal things.

Big difference.

Hey I saw this clip of MTV News last night and they talked about Ozzfest '06, they said Ozzy wasn't going to headline the tour('xcept for 10 days) but that the tour will still include "Heavyweights Bands" System of a Down and Disturbed. Than they mentioned that the third "mystery" band looking for the top spot will be announced in May and when they said that I'm pretty sure they showed 2 seconds of Gn'R in concert, and I'm pretty sure because there was a guy wearing a Bucket!!!!!!!!! couldn't really see anyone else 'cause there was blue light on stage and could only see figures like shadows. Has anyone else seen this, or heard about Gn'R in Ozzfest?????