support Axl

Axls_Disillusion

In some peoples opinion, Axl hasn´t prove anything. He is nothing without slash or the other former members.

Said it before, and say it again.

If U who doubt in Axl, are so sure his nothing. Why waste your energy on "nothing".

I think I´ve never been in the VR-section. Because I dont like their music.

And I beleve many "Axlites" like me gives a shit in that section too.

Most of the "real gnr" members belongs to VR now. And yes, maby they were worthy the name Guns n´ Roses. But the reality is different. Right or wrong, fucking face IT! That discussion isn´t about the music, and I thought It was the music who brought us here in the first place. Not some fucking letters!

I think VR vs "new" gnr discussion is ok AS LONG AS IT`S ABOUT THE MUSIC.

But instead we´re discussing courtcases, facking letters, who wroted what 15 years ago and so on..

All I can see in those who bash Axl is a major bitterness. It´s people who cant face reality and move on.

If Slash and & co WERE the GNR, have they fulfilled your expectations? HONESTLY?

What could U Axl doubters answer on that question!? "-Yes, if Axl had put some vocals instead of Wieland" ..or what???

Why cant we just compare THE MUSIC. It´s the music that should be in focus.

´til now axl hasn´t delivered the CD. But we got leaks, and songs performed live we can talk about.

Edited by shootingstar

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am outright disgusted by the approval for a fucking junkie like Scott Weeeedland on this fucking board. He's a spineless piece of shit, a "fraud" and if you can't stand behind the man we all love and respect for keeping the GNR legacy going, then go toa fucking velvet revolver board and let the real fans support their band in piece. we dont need this bullshit.

LOL :lol:

Holy shit calm down. I love when people post shit like this, anyone can post whatever they want, not everyone has to lick Axl's sack.

oh man i just took a look over there well done to the gnrs fans sticking up for axl and giving a good argument and true facts to some of the idiots in them forums..

bloody scott weiland.. hes just a wonabee axl hes just wanting to be axl so bad

im also loosing allot of respect for slash..

anyways good work guys also another fact would like to add they think VR are so much better and go on about the whole 10 years axls been away and has let down fans???

Guns N Roses have had more media and more talk about them in the past 2 weeks then VR have in the past 2 years!

and there Demos have already proven to be better then VR's stuff...

axls a musical genious and artist his work feels and sounds like it has effort in it, VR's is just blabber lyrics and music (altho im not saying i dislike VR because i like them but in all seriousness guns n roses hae been and always will be the better band)

oh man i just took a look over there well done to the gnrs fans sticking up for axl and giving a good argument and true facts to some of the idiots in them forums..

anyways good work guys also another fact would like to add they think VR are so much better and go on about the whole 10 years axls been away and has let down fans???

Guns N Roses have had more media and more talk about them in the past 2 weeks then VR have in the past 2 years!

axls a musical genious and artist his work feels and sounds like it has effort in it, VR's is just blabber lyrics and music (altho im not saying i dislike VR because i like them but in all seriousness guns n roses hae been and always will be the better band)

word!.

Wow... I can't believe Scott even said that. I'll have to look into it. I do like VR and I like STP... I don't agree that Scott is an "Axl wannabe", but that was a shitty thing to say. I'm excited to see what transpires between the two bands, though.

Like Axl said...i mean Slash.....He's a FRAUD!....he's been one sense the day he joined VR.

he was better when out of touch from reality......hooked on crack!

Now that he's sober, and out of gass.........wants to be some one he's NOT!

Grunge is over FRAUD boy......and bad boy attitude ain't yer thing!.......you sounding like a cat howling at the DOG!

Like Axl said...i mean Slash.....He's a FRAUD!....he's been one sense the day he joined VR.

he was better when out of touch from reality......hooked on crack!

Now that he's sober, and out of gass.........wants to be some one he's NOT!

Grunge is over FRAUD boy......and bad boy attitude ain't yer thing!.......you sounding like a cat howling at the DOG!

thats somewhat of the point i was making in my other thread, good post.

Edited by aussie_axl

If Scott wanted to be Axl, he'd hide in his basement for the next 10 years, get a wig, get a facelift and grow a beergut.

No, they don't.

How has it been proven that every single person who has heard the demos think they are better? It's YOUR opinion that they are better, but nobody has proven shit.

No.

Edited by OTHAFA

If Scott wanted to be Axl, he'd hide in his basement for the next 10 years, get a wig, get a facelift and grow a beergut.

No, they don't.

How has it been proven that every single person who has heard the demos think they are better? It's YOUR opinion that they are better, but nobody has proven shit.

No.

lol at your brain not having the capacity to have decent enough comebacks and arguements to suport why u disagree with everything

in that case

your comments are just a no :)

No, they don't.

No.

lol at your brain not having the capacity to have decent enough comebacks and arguements to suport why u disagree with everything

in that case

LOL at you being a fucking retard.

Your original arguments have no base to them, it's all - "haha scott weiland sux hes not as creative and musical as axl plus axls demos are proven better he gets more press and im a fag and suck cock haha ok kool bye"

Guest Matt13
:sleeper:

Can't you guys just start the I love Axl fan club or something...this is getting old.

Man, you must be a moron. This is a fan forum for Guns N' Roses. You know, a place for fans to come and talk about their favorite band, including the lead singer Axl Rose. Usually most people have nice, positive things to say about their favorite band on a fan forum. You might be looking for this forum, moron, I think you're in the wrong place:

www.velvetrevolver.com

no actualy your the one who looks like the tard here by being a d!ckhead about this your comments suck tbh:) aswell as your lame shot at trying to be a funny hard guy

your lame pathetic pittyfull comments will get you nowhere so quit now while your ahead of yourself now go back to your trash can or hay stack wherever it is you come from and stay there :)

I am outright disgusted by the approval for a fucking junkie like Scott Weeeedland on this fucking board. He's a spineless piece of shit, a "fraud" and if you can't stand behind the man we all love and respect for keeping the GNR legacy going, then go toa fucking velvet revolver board and let the real fans support their band in piece. we dont need this bullshit.

You do realize that once Slash and Duff were gone, so was GnR. All we have now is Axl's solo career using the GnR name. It is apples and oranges. If you really loved and respected the GnR name (as well as the others piping in in favor of the new supposed GnR) you would support Axl losing the GnR name and be on board with the rest of us. Axl is the real fraud by trying to keep the GnR name.

Edited by CrustyTony18

no actualy your the one who looks like the tard here by being a d!ckhead about this your comments suck tbh:) aswell as your lame shot at trying to be a funny hard guy

your lame pathetic pittyfull comments will get you nowhere so quit now while your ahead of yourself now go back to your trash can or hay stack wherever it is you come from and stay there :)

You could have shortened that and just said, "I have no reply to your arguments so I'm going to be a pussy and try to get out of it"

Guest Matt13

No, they don't.

No.

in that case

LOL at you being a fucking retard.

Your original arguments have no base to them, it's all - "haha scott weiland sux hes not as creative and musical as axl plus axls demos are proven better he gets more press and im a fag and suck cock haha ok kool bye"

God, not OTHMORON again. Refer to my last post to the other moron. Finally, Rolling Stone's review of the new stuff says GNR's demo's are better than anything VR has put out. And I think the majority of people here think the demo's are better than anything VR has put out, too.