Live Shows

Morten..

I have already brought a lot of tickets to different bands this year. I am going to this year Roskilde Festival, where the big names so far are GNR, Roger Waters, Bob Dylan, Tool, Franz Ferdinand, Deftones, and Placebo, can’t wait! rock3

I have also got tickets to Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden Riders on the Strom and KoRn.

What Bands/Festivals are you guys going/hoping to see this year?

GUNS N' ROSES!!! , metallica,tool,..

rolling stones canceled gig in my country :angry:

and Bob Dylan supposed to to have a gig somewhere near my place

but I 'm not shure :unsure:

anyway its going to be awsome!!!

well,at least I think so :unsure:<_<

edit:I got tickets for Bon Jovi but i'm not going to see them.......... :drevil:

Edited by Martina

GUNS N' ROSES!!! , metallica,tool,..

Who the fuck are Tool? I have no idea who they are. Are they good?

Tool is a Progressive Rock/Metal band from LA.

Band Members:

Danny Carey (Drums) ===> this motherfucker fucking pwns

Justin Chancellor (Bass)

Adam Jones (Guitar) ===> lesser pwning, but pwning it is

Maynard James Keenan (Vocals) ===> Teh_Pwnener

Maynard has sideproject, APC, which is also great, but not as great as Tool.

Discography:

Lateralus (last album)

Aenima

Opiate

Undertow

Salival

I recommend you following albums:

C/P:

Lateralus

Aenima

Opiate

Undertow

Salival

xD

Their lyrics can be interpreted in countless ways, deppending on your current mood...

Their music hypnotizes and...yeah...d00d...um...

all in all, they fucking, erm...PWN ^^

HELL YEAH!!!!11 ^^

Going to see Avenged Sevenfold on Sunday.

Got tickets for Download Festival.. GNR.. Metallica.. Trivium.. Bullet For My Valentine.. along with many more!

Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine will open for GNR in Paris. (and probably elsewhere)

Edited by Alan Niveen

-Bon Jovi

-Pinkpop (RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS, FRANZ FERDINAND, KEANE, ANOUK, BLØF, MORRISSEY, NICKELBACK, DEFTONES, DAVID GRAY, SOULFLY, OPGEZWOLLE, THE FLAMING LIPS, EDITORS, JAMIE LIDELL LIVE BAND)

-Graspop (GUNS N' ROSES, KORN, SOULFLY, OPETH, MY DYING BRIDE, NILE, OBITUARY, ALICE IN CHAINS, THE NEW YORK DOLL'S, STONE SOUR, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE, DEICIDE, AKERCOCKE, BLOODSIMPLE)

I already have tickets for these concerts/festivals. Maybe I will go to some more (Fields of Rock or Pukkelpop), but I'm waiting for the bands that will play there first.

-Pinkpop (BLØF)

Don't know if you've seen them before or even like them, but I'd REALLY advise you to be there when thy take the stage. I went to see them friday the 3rd of March at the start of their Umoja tour in Groningen. And it greatly exceeded my expecations. Never been a real fan, but I always thought they had some decent music. So I went. And it was absolutely great!

The songs from their new Umoja album (collaborations with artists from all over the world) were shown on video screens. The parts of the guest artists were played on tape, and Blof nailed every note playing along with that. On their older songs it was the exact opposite as they improvised a lot and it all sounded amazing! The atmosphere was great and you can really see this band laughing and havind a great time being on stage. They make a great connection with the audience.

A great combination of very tallented musicians (Pascal's voice is SO much more amazing live then on the records) and a lot of visable enjoyment in playing their songs live. Great band!

I've never seen them before. I'm not really a fan, but I like a few songs they did and Pascal is a great singer. I haven't heard anything from their new album.

I will check them out when they play. Thanks for the tip ;)

Well I'm going to Download hopefully so GN'R, Tool, Metallica e.t.c.

The Stones

The Evens (Ian MacKaye from Minor Threat/Fugazi's band)

The Damned e.t.c (At a big punk festival, I want to go but reconsidering as I'm off to New York the next day)

I want to go see Against Me! too but I have nobody to go with :(

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Well I'm going to Download hopefully so GN'R, Tool, Metallica e.t.c.

The Stones

The Evens (Ian MacKaye from Minor Threat/Fugazi's band)

The Damned e.t.c (At a big punk festival, I want to go but reconsidering as I'm off to New York the next day)

I want to go see Against Me! too but I have nobody to go with :(

The Damned are touring?