hit or miss (mysteron?)

mack10

It seems to me like Vr and GnR, aka, Vr and Axl are waging war, over bitter disputes of who said, he said, and it is leaving me to wonder is this how it is going to be from now on, two bands, very prominent amongst the generics surrounding rocks depleted stance. These guys are looked up to real fans, who like my self, eat, sleep and smoke gnr, as well as being torn about the remainder of what once was and what exactly is now, having gained respect for all of the guys putting forth more superiour music than the sea of utter animal waste. I have a theory that this is going to be the pennacle of each of the members lives past and present, Do you think they will a fued for the length of there artistic endeavours, to debase, and attack each opposing side? I hope, and pray it is not like the early nineties, Gnr grandiose, the oppitomy of what rock and roll high lites and high lifes is all about, the debauchery, the silence, the drugs, the sex the booze. Who could touch this band who had touched the world with its incredible story the punk attitude, there incredible musical intallect. Present day Gnr, who are they is it a band? willing to accept them as one but the silence is still there, the fan support is still there, the public media outlet for Axl rose fever is still there, what is suppose to succumb to elivate the fans and onlookers to this band, when the distance from that, seems so far away, yeah the tours, great, Axl sightings! stupidous, weak demos of new guns!, eccentric. But why the silence now. I have a feeling that Vr are going to play the grunge card, having a sound that is dirty and raw, and incredible vivid to the punk esque attitude and sound of yester year. Then Axl comes out like a pampered ,Im with the stars, kind of playboy with a polished sound and a grandiose vision of where he wants this thing to go and it seems over done and overindulgent , yeah to the unloyal fans, and stupid, in the now kids are going to have an interest in this, but will it hold true or will the curious people lap it up in a day and think that vr is what is happening. Me personally I hope they are both exceptional and each of there artistic motives, in the spirit of rock music, to influence the kids to get out of there computer rooms, and pick up a guitar, where have are heros gone for the new genration? I fear that in the partys in conflict, one will try to get best of the other, and I hate to see that, what do you think?

And to Mysteron, your seemingly in the know, and I trust your judgment more than the other guy, and yeah this is the million dollar quesion, the holy grail of the sad little world of the fans left in the closet of speculation and of tiring attention and support of waiting for the ball to roll. I will ask you in a logical manner, by asking you a simple question, Do you feel the time is ripe before the tours that Chinese Democracy will in deed be released in stores, in are hands this year before gnr try to reifirm there position for world domintion in the form of a tour, with old and new material? If you have no way of speaking of this in depth, is it your humble oppinion that hope lies within you on this matter. sincerely, matheus guerro fannotsatisfied.

I read it and understood it, I just don't know how to respond. :)

To respond to part of it: No, I don't think there will be any sort of ongoing "rivalry" between the two bands. I think that once CD comes out, a lot of this nonsense will stop when people can talk about GNR's music rather than what coupons Axl Rose cut out of the newspaper while he was on the crapper this morning.

sorry for the length, frustration for years and the statues still dont speak, few relics ever do, just a fan tormented by the wait

p.s. reading a long post is challenging when all you are used to is putting enough there to make a complete sentence. Only to find yourself get a thousand posts under your belt..... I dream for that day to aspire to the great halls of just numbers.

It seems to me like Vr and GnR, aka, Vr and Axl are waging war, over bitter disputes of who said, he said, and it is leaving me to wonder is this how it is going to be from now on, two bands, very prominent amongst the generics surrounding rocks depleted stance. These guys are looked up to real fans, who like my self, eat, sleep and smoke gnr, as well as being torn about the remainder of what once was and what exactly is now, having gained respect for all of the guys putting forth more superiour music than the sea of utter animal waste. I have a theory that this is going to be the pennacle of each of the members lives past and present, Do you think they will a fued for the length of there artistic endeavours, to debase, and attack each opposing side? I hope, and pray it is not like the early nineties, Gnr grandiose, the oppitomy of what rock and roll high lites and high lifes is all about, the debauchery, the silence, the drugs, the sex the booze. Who could touch this band who had touched the world with its incredible story the punk attitude, there incredible musical intallect. Present day Gnr, who are they is it a band? willing to accept them as one but the silence is still there, the fan support is still there, the public media outlet for Axl rose fever is still there, what is suppose to succumb to elivate the fans and onlookers to this band, when the distance from that, seems so far away, yeah the tours, great, Axl sightings! stupidous, weak demos of new guns!, eccentric. But why the silence now. I have a feeling that Vr are going to play the grunge card, having a sound that is dirty and raw, and incredible vivid to the punk esque attitude and sound of yester year. Then Axl comes out like a pampered ,Im with the stars, kind of playboy with a polished sound and a grandiose vision of where he wants this thing to go and it seems over done and overindulgent , yeah to the unloyal fans, and stupid, in the now kids are going to have an interest in this, but will it hold true or will the curious people lap it up in a day and think that vr is what is happening. Me personally I hope they are both exceptional and each of there artistic motives, in the spirit of rock music, to influence the kids to get out of there computer rooms, and pick up a guitar, where have are heros gone for the new genration? I fear that in the partys in conflict, one will try to get best of the other, and I hate to see that, what do you think?

And to Mysteron, your seemingly in the know, and I trust your judgment more than the other guy, and yeah this is the million dollar quesion, the holy grail of the sad little world of the fans left in the closet of speculation and of tiring attention and support of waiting for the ball to roll. I will ask you in a logical manner, by asking you a simple question, Do you feel the time is ripe before the tours that Chinese Democracy will in deed be released in stores, in are hands this year before gnr try to reifirm there position for world domintion in the form of a tour, with old and new material? If you have no way of speaking of this in depth, is it your humble oppinion that hope lies within you on this matter. sincerely, matheus guerro fannotsatisfied.

This was like reading Axl's press release about 'Oh My God'.

Yeah, that's right...not a compliment.