Interseting Intervju with Navarro, Matt Sorum...

MrSandman

This is recent! They were just talking about the Axl/Scott feud.

Matt only briefly mentions it before Scott even gets there and thats all. The rest is boring and a waste of your time so dont bother.

Okey.. Scotts been there for a while now and nothing happends so a maybe just should let it go. :)

Matt only briefly mentions it before Scott even gets there and thats all. The rest is boring and a waste of your time so dont bother.

Okey.. Scotts been there for a while now and nothing happends so a maybe just should let it go. :)

yepp its a kinda boring intervju but ive bin waiting for Navarro for 46 min

This is freakin long and slow.... Matt did mention the Axl beef going on and said they would get into that later. The way he said it made it sound like it has nothing to do with him. He did leave me to think that he would be asking Scott about it though and I've heard no follow up on that thus far...of course at this rate there is probably about 10 hours left to listen to .... argggg

yeah, it's boring

I tuned out more than once and had to rewind . . .

Billy Morrison called in, and then they were talking to Donovan Leitch;

but nothing really interesting happened - here a recap:

They talked about Sabbath and the Sex Pistols being inducted, and mentioned Metallica might be doing a tribute to both since neither bands will be playing.

Billy mentioned that Navarro was around and he was going to have dinner with him later.

They talked about how drugs fucked up their brain cells, and how they wished that they could have just that one little molecule back that helped with short turn memory.

Matt talked about seeing the Rolling Stones in concert earlier, ansd seeing alot of the older legends hang out after. He told a few stories . . . .

He also talked about touring with Sabbath . . .

They mentioned it was now "Official" that Scott Weiland was a member of Camp Freddy.

Scott is apparantly trying to write a book on some of his experiences before he forgets what really happened.

They talked about how some bands go to live and record in old mansions for the vibe they get

there, and how they can't really do it because of being apart from families, and wanting to go

out to England to do one there.

Scott talks about " you gotta take risks, that's the bottom line. If you don't take risks, 'n you're not willing to sorta take a chance and fall flat on your, you know, your face, on your ass, then you're not gonna put out anything at all that's ah, that's worth putting out. Bottom line."

Then they went on about how bands don't tour like they used to, and some guys bitch about

being on the road for only a few months, when they've toured for over a year.

That talked about Elton John being able to play a song perfectly in one pass, and how back in the day, they couldn't really splice stuff together . . .

Overall, Matt Sorum did most of the talking.

Edited by lite_sneeze

yeah, it's boring

I tuned out more than once and had to rewind . . .

Billy Morrison called in, and then they were talking to Donovan Leitch;

but nothing really interesting happened - here a recap:

They talked about Sabbath and the Sex Pistols being inducted, and mentioned Metallica might be doing a tribute to both since neither bands will be playing.

Billy mentioned that Navarro was around and he was going to have dinner with him later.

They talked about how drugs fucked up their brain cells, and how they wished that they could have just that one little molecule back that helped with short turn memory.

Matt talked about seeing the Rolling Stones in concert earlier, ansd seeing alot of the older legends hang out after. He told a few stories . . . .

He also talked about touring with Sabbath . . .

They mentioned it was now "Official" that Scott Weiland was a member of Camp Freddy.

Scott is apparantly trying to write a book on some of his experiences before he forgets what really happened.

They talked about how some bands go to live and record in old mansions for the vibe they get

there, and how they can't really do it because of being apart from families, and wanting to go

out to England to do one there.

Scott talks about " you gotta take risks, that's the bottom line. If you don't take risks, 'n you're not willing to sorta take a chance and fall flat on your, you know, your face, on your ass, then you're not gonna put out anything at all that's ah, that's worth putting out. Bottom line."

Then they went on about how bands don't tour like they used to, and some guys bitch about

being on the road for only a few months, when they've toured for over a year.

That talked about Elton John being able to play a song perfectly in one pass, and how back in the day, they couldn't really splice stuff together . . .

Overall, Matt Sorum did most of the talking.

OK clearly what is happening is this. Original GNR are going to reunite, with of course 8 keyboardist and a few extra guitarists, and 2 bass. Sorum and Weiland Are just gonna join Camp Freddy with Navarro. VR is done.

wtf is scott eating?

probably 3 crackers, have you ever seen the guy. he makes the Olsen twins look bulky. if I was Axl I would beat the ever living shit out of that turd. he really is a lame fuck.

Axl would just sit on him until he cried uncle.

Well, at least Alice In Chains are touring again, haha! That´s what I´ll bring with me from this interview. Who the hell can replace a singer like Layne Stayley? I´ll tell you: NO ONE!

Not many but atleast they can try