I e-mailed the spanish promoter and ...

karlossacanell

I e-mailed the spanish promoter who said guns are coming to madrid and barcelona but still is not confirmed. I asked him about any news about the concerts and also if he has any information about the status of chinese democracy and the release date (if he was told about it by gnr managment)...

He answered ... but nothing important, he says he can´t comment about it by the moment.

I got the feeling of ke knows something but can´t tell me.

I e-mailed the spanish promoter who said guns are coming to madrid and barcelona but still is not confirmed. I asked him about any news about the concerts and also if he has any information about the status of chinese democracy and the release date (if he was told about it by gnr managment)...

He answered ... but nothing important, he says he can´t comment about it by the moment.

Maybe he would like to know but does not know anything and keep praying the tour will be not deleted!

Maybe he would like to know but does not know anything and keep praying the tour will be not deleted!

LOL that´s very possible

They are playing on May 27th in Lisbon then the next concert is on June 4th in Milan...

It means they will add some shows between those dates. :krider:

It's not even certain that the Lisbon show is going to be the first of the tour. Maybe they will do some concerts before.

Edited by Alan Niveen