Razorlight

Grimo85

I love them. They sound like no other band around at the moment, which is probably the best thing about them. Truely unique sound.

Golden Touch is a brilliant song and their album is well worth the money. Its one of only a couple albums that I really love every single song and to top it all off, they're brilliant live!!

Any other fans??

Grimo.

I think the lead songer is a great frontman, at live 8 he was great.. Thats what i got me into them...

Their album up all night is pretty good, i enjoyed it thoroughly, acouple of weak songs, but most of them are great solid rock songs... and he has a great voice...

favourites are up all night, in the city, goldten touch, and somewhere else...

kudos to razorlight ;)

Not really a fan myself, Johnny Borrell was in the Libertines for a bit wasn't he? I don't know, they just sort of rub me the wrong way. Like at Live 8 it just seemed that Borrell was trying too hard but then that's just me.

If you like Razorlight, you'd probably like the Paddingtons too. They're a pretty solid band.

Ah and olddistortedsmile, I would make comparisons but they'd be pretty mean ones so it's best for me not to bother.

Edited by Gash

Guest Ohdistortedsmile1789
Not really a fan myself, Johnny Borrell was in the Libertines for a bit wasn't he? I don't know, they just sort of rub me the wrong way. Like at Live 8 it just seemed that Borrell was trying too hard but then that's just me.

If you like Razorlight, you'd probably like the Paddingtons too. They're a pretty solid band.

Ah and olddistortedsmile, I would make comparisons but they'd be pretty mean ones so it's best for me not to bother.

It's "Oh" not "Old. ;)

Fair enough, it seems as if I wouldn't like them much anyway. Dumb name by the way, so "1998".

It's "Oh" not "Old. ;)

Fair enough, it seems as if I wouldn't like them much anyway. Dumb name by the way, so "1998".

Get your gash out! :laugh:rock3