Marilyn Manson

SlashisGOD

He seems to be very intelligent, nonetheless he isn't much of a songwriter, so many of his hits being covers.

:blink: Intelligent? Manson is fucking nuts.

I love that South Park where Starvin Marvin is walking around the town and he passes a TV store. On all of the TVs is this Marilyn Manson music video, and the depiction of Manson is fucking hilarious. From the stupid clothes, to the gay dance moves, and right down to the lispy voice.

:rofl-lol:

Matt and Trey are geniouses.

Have you ever heard him speak? He is very eloquent and usually right with his comments.

He's charismatic, that doesnt make him intelligant.

I quite like some of his older music.

Blackie Lawless from W.A.S.P. hates the guy though - "Blackie dragged the [Marilyn Manson] doll (by a noose) around the stage, and rapes Manson from behind (Cough!) with his knife cod piece. Eventually he rips the doll open to reveal the fetus. At the end of the show he tears Manson head off, pulls out his brain, and let the blood run from the severed head into his mouth and down his chest!"

I quite like some of his older music.

Blackie Lawless from W.A.S.P. hates the guy though - "Blackie dragged the [Marilyn Manson] doll (by a noose) around the stage, and rapes Manson from behind (Cough!) with his knife cod piece. Eventually he rips the doll open to reveal the fetus. At the end of the show he tears Manson head off, pulls out his brain, and let the blood run from the severed head into his mouth and down his chest!"

Awesome!

I like Marilyn Manson..

I think he's an extraordinary artist,very smart he really knows what he's doing..

he knows perfectly how to cause impact on the show business..

I've seen a lot of his painting work and is very interesting..

In my opinion the guy is a genious!!

Antichrist Superstar is an example of how talented he is..

That album is a masterpiece, from the first Song until the last one is awesome!! rock1

I love the song Coma white and Great big white world from the Mechanical Animals album.. That cd is my favorite from all of his.. B)

Great stuff. IMO id say manson is the most important group of the last 10/15 years. Its their image and style that has opened the gates for a lot of other bands and made them more acceptable. Plus he is probably the most recongisable rock stars atm, well with the make up and shit... rock3

He seems to be very intelligent, nonetheless he isn't much of a songwriter, so many of his hits being covers.

:blink: Intelligent? Manson is fucking nuts.

I love that South Park where Starvin Marvin is walking around the town and he passes a TV store. On all of the TVs is this Marilyn Manson music video, and the depiction of Manson is fucking hilarious. From the stupid clothes, to the gay dance moves, and right down to the lispy voice.

:rofl-lol:

Matt and Trey are geniouses.

Have you ever heard him speak? He is very eloquent and usually right with his comments.

He's charismatic, that doesnt make him intelligant.

No , no he is intelligent. He is charismatic because of the image he created ,meaning the people like him that much because he was capable of creating something unique ...like jennaside said this "maryling manson" persona . He knows how to use what he has .

^ He's quite intelligent... hell, he's a marketing genious. Look where he's gotten himself... you really don't think he knows what he's doing with this whole "marilyn manson" persona he's created? Cha-ching!$!

Agreed! that guy made his crazyness show up in the extreme and the true is that people love him for that.

Im a Marylin Manson fan . I started to listen to the music i was 14 at first i thought all that image was ridiculous...and the songs were just too "dark" for me . But hey i was 14 :rolleyes: anyway it growed on me , and now im a big fan .

All this years with all this stuff on the music business , he didnt need to change to keep his sucess , gotta admire that