second show in finnland sold out!!

laz

March 17th, 2006

Second Finnish show sold out + Another Axl mention in the NY Daily News

Tickets for the second GN'R show at the Hartwall Areena in Helsinki, Finland on July 6th went on sale today and sold out in less than 15 minutes.

i dont see any posts on this.i got this from hgth...cool to see that the interest is still there. its a good sign for the future.

PS - Did I mention my Dublin tickets arrived? :P

Will you please stop mentioning it? :(

I agree it is very impressive though.

Edited by Guest

damn i live in US :(

no show's

damn i live in Germany, no (confirmed) shows until now...

Anywhere else in Europe you could get to Spoon?

UK SUBS.

If I had the money, then probably Belgium or Denmark? this would seem realistic, but still... too expensive.

If Rock am Ring in Germany really gets confirmed then it's broadcasted live on 2 different TV channels... that's something i am going to see with a couple of friends on a HUGE TV with a fucking enormous sound system... going to RaR would still be too expensive (around 200 euros...)

To be honest(unless another mod sees it differently then fine) this thread should stay in this section.

Thats 20,000 tickets sold out in approx 23 minutes - THATS impressive!!! rock3 B) B)

UK SUBS.

duude,they did?HEY AUDIO IT FOR ME,PUHLEASE(can't go to ireland, not only am i too poor for a ticket, but after an unfortunate incident back in the middle ages.....

Irish Captain-now, i want you to mail this bomb to england so we can with this war and get our freedom, then mail these secret plans to the braveheart

Me-(iliterate back then)ok

me-(accidentally mails the bomb to braveheart, and the plans to england, then gets chased away by crazy drunken leprechauns)damnit i did it again....

and so thats why i can't go,i'll tell you later about the time i was a soldier for troy, when we won this war and got this giant wooden horse)

To be honest(unless another mod sees it differently then fine) this thread should stay in this section.

Thats 20,000 tickets sold out in approx 23 minutes - THATS impressive!!! rock3 B) B)

UK SUBS.

Cool... rock3

damn i live in US :(

no show's

damn i live in Germany, no (confirmed) shows until now...

I'm hoping to go to Rock am ring or Novarock or Gods of metal in Italy. Too bad nothing is confirmed yet... :(