what songs do you enjoy playing most.

Brownstone - GNR - because I like how my hands look when I play it. It's also so damn rock n roll.

Miracle Man - Ozzy Osbourne - Simple yet effective.

Lenny & Life Without You & Texas Flood - SRV - Good fretboard workout

Wish You Well - Bernard Fanning - Party favourite at the moment, very easy and sounds great on 12-string

She Talks To Angels - Black Crowes - Another party favourite (provided you have a tuner handy)

Throw Your Arms Around Me - Hunters & Collectors - Party favourite

Better Man & Elderly Woman - Pearl Jam - Party Favourite

Plush & Interstate Love Song - STP - Party favourite

Rosanna - Toto - This one's kinda embarrasing but I like playing it and belting it out. Nobody gives a fuck what you sing when they're drunk anyway

Improv - Me - Another party favourite where I usually get drunk then make up songs about people I know that I don't like. Other topics include my package and my girlfriend's breasts.

Can't think of anymore right now. When I'm sitting at home by myself, I try to push my boundaries and play/learn something challenging. When I'm drinking with buddies, it's all about what I can manage to play and sing while drunk.

I always have the most fun when i play my own music and improvise, man nothing beats that, just connectiing with the music and you let your mind free and just let your soul speak through your guitar.

But i do like doing some covers, or tributes, in particular SRV, Allman Brothers, Cream, BB King, Albert King, CCR, Deep Purple.

Songs I enjoy playing??? My own music is really fun. But for covers, I LOVE to play Had TO Cry Today by Blind Faith. I love the main riff. Also, All Your Love by Otis Rush, and Born Under A Bad Sign by Albert King. But when I wanna show of to someone who says "Hey play me something," I play Steppin Out by Cream or Hideaway by Freddie King

canon on piano is rad... im learning it :) i've enjoyed playing that more than any guitar song...

i dont really care anymroe though... as johnezz said... improv is the funnest thing ever :) thats why i listen to mars volta and led zep (how the west was won) their improv is just flawless..

canon on piano is rad... im learning it :) i've enjoyed playing that more than any guitar song...

i dont really care anymroe though... as johnezz said... improv is the funnest thing ever :) thats why i listen to mars volta and led zep (how the west was won) their improv is just flawless..

Cream is THE improve, blues based band.

The Don't cry solo gotta be my fav, It's so fuckin' epic! the combination of fast playing and slow playing with bends is amazing.

But the GNR solo I play the best probably is knockin on heavens door. It's pretty easy but I've played it so much that I hit every bend perfect.

first thing i do when i get my guitar is play back in black riff

p.s my fucking fender strings still havent come! :anger:

Your supposed to go and get them instead of them getting you! :anger:

:ph34r:

no....

teh t'internet knows i wants them, and therefore shall bring them to me....... :xmassrudolph:

first thing i do when i get my guitar is play back in black riff

p.s my fucking fender strings still havent come! :anger:

Your supposed to go and get them instead of them getting you! :anger:

:ph34r:

no....

teh t'internet knows i wants them, and therefore shall bring them to me....... :xmassrudolph:

hahaha id b so decked if a phyical internet delivered itto you. :rofl-lol: