UB40

adnan

So, let's talk about this legendary reggae band. They are incredible.

Who's got "Who you Fightin' For?"

It's overall a good album. Bling Bling is a very weak track but almost all the rest kick fucking ass.

I saw them live in Kent, UK and Muscat, Oman during the Cover Up tour. An amazing live band as well. I got to meet Ali Campbell in Muscat since it wasn't a huge venue. Awesome guy, really nice too.

UB40 are awesome. I've got two of the greatest hits CD's and Labour Of Love I, II & III. I never get bored of listening to them

Their best quality is that. You can hardly ever get bored of UB40. Ali Campbell has such a great live voice. I sort of expected him to falter a little but he was perfection.

UB40 are awesome. I've got two of the greatest hits CD's and Labour Of Love I, II & III. I never get bored of listening to them

Their best quality is that. You can hardly ever get bored of UB40. Ali Campbell has such a great live voice. I sort of expected him to falter a little but he was perfection.

Yeah i love his voice. My favourite songs have got to be The Way You Do The Things You Do, Please Don't Make Me Cry and I Would Do For You

Yeah i love his voice. My favourite songs have got to be The Way You Do The Things You Do, Please Don't Make Me Cry and I Would Do For You

You should really get some of their newer albums, it's a slight departure but they're still great. Stay away from "Homegrown" unless you're really into electronica though.

My favorite songs:

Cover Up

Rudie

Who You Fightin' For?

Cherry Oh Baby

Red Red Wine

One In Ten

King

Rat in Me Kitchen

I Would do for You

Can't Help Fallin' in Love.

RED RED WINE............... if you dig the reggae do yourself a favor mon and get yer mits on some real rebel roots reggae mon....BOB marley and the Wailers...Peter tosh...jimmy cliff....the twinkle brothers....hell even Eddy Grant mon...we're gonna rock down to electric avenue!!!!

Jah!! rastafari!!!! :ph34r: :chef: :chef: simultanious loving baby 2 or 3!!

RED RED WINE............... if you dig the reggae do yourself a favor mon and get yer mits on some real rebel roots reggae mon....BOB marley and the Wailers...Peter tosh...jimmy cliff....the twinkle brothers....hell even Eddy Grant mon...we're gonna rock down to electric avenue!!!!

Jah!! rastafari!!!! :ph34r: :chef: :chef: simultanious loving baby 2 or 3!!

Jimmy Cliff is awesome rock3